Search results for query: *

1. Sposey549

New driver and fairway wood

Well today I went to the local golf store and tried the Callaway Rogue. I wanted to see if all the hype was true. I will start by saying I had been gaming the Srixon Z545 driver and wood. My average driver total distance has been around 240 and my best was 251. My wood average distance has been...
  2. Sposey549

Need Help Please

I have a Srixon Z F45 fairway wood and have lost my 7 gram weight. Does anyone have a 7 gram weight for this wood they are willing to part with? This weight also works on the Srixon Z545 driver. I appreciate any help.
  3. Sposey549

New clubs range time or just go for it

How many take new irons out for some range time before actually playing or do most just go out and play a round?
  4. Sposey549

Out with the hybrid

Today I have taken my 3 hybrid out of the bag and replaced it with a 5 wood. I have always had trouble hitting a hybrid consistently so I figured why not put a club in I can actually use. Anyone else playing woods over hybrids?
  5. Sposey549

What Putter Grip Technique Do You Use

With so many different grip techniques what suits your game? As I have started using the claw style and it is working out keeping from using to much wrist.
  6. Sposey549

Any Yes Putter Love

I see a lot of talk and reviews of so many putters but very little about Yes. I have tried many putters but Yes is probably the best I've held. I know everyone has there own opinion but I figured someone needs to show some love.
  7. Sposey549

Callaway Driver Compare

I play a Callaway X Hot 9.5 driver with a Aldila Rip'd NV, I'm interested in the new X2 Hot. Could someone give me some input on the X2 Hot compared to the X Hot (launch, distance, forgiveness, etc.)? Thanks
  8. Sposey549

Any Info Will Help

I am having issues with my gap, sand, and lob wedge. I use regular flex in my irons but my wedges are wedge flex (S300). I have no issue with my irons but my wedges if I'm taking full swings I have to swing hard than my irons. I'm wanting to know if it would be beneficial to put Dynamic Gold...
  9. Sposey549

Installed New Shafts

I have been gaming KBS Tour shafts since I got fit and bought my MP 54 irons. The optimizer gave me the 3 top shafts and I picked the KBS since I've played the KBS Tour 90's. Well they were not for me so I went had them replaced with the other option but not before testing other. The DG XP...
  10. Sposey549

Lie Angle Adjusted

Today I went to my local golf shop to check my lie since I've changed to my Mizuno irons. After multiple shots and tape on the launch monitor I was hitting toward the heel and the bottom tape was at the heel. I have been drawing to hooking pretty good with the irons. I have been hitting the 6...
  11. Sposey549

Transition into new Irons

I have went from playing Adams CB3 irons to Mizuno MP-54 irons and I am having trouble with the transition. I've played 3 rounds with them and can not stop hitting then fat. The CB3 were hooking bad for me, but they had a longer shaft then my new Mizuno irons and trying to find the ball position...
  12. Sposey549

Bought Some New Toys

We'll this past Friday I bought a new old stock Nike VRS 3 wood and this thing is great. Since I was hitting it so we'll and having trouble getting use to my 3 & 4 iron in my new Mizuno irons I bought the 3 & 4 hybrid Nike VRS. I hope these are as true as the fairway wood.
  13. Sposey549

FS: 2 New Aldila Shafts

I have 2 new Aldila shafts I was going to use but have decided not to. The first is a Aldila NVS 75 gram with a .350 tip regular flex. This shaft is still in the package and has never been cut. The next shaft is a Aldila NV VooDoo RNV6 73 gram with a .335 tip regular flex, also this is still in...
  14. Sposey549

Driver Loft

I have been wondering if I would benefit from a 10.5 degree driver? I game a Callaway X Hot 9.5 with a Aldila Rip NV shaft. My swing speed is around 91, launch angle 14, and back spin 2500. I am getting about 235 to 240 yards total distance on my drives but it seems like my ball flight is low...
  15. Sposey549

Shaft for my Adams 16* Fairway Wood

Ok a little about me. I have a swing speed of 91 with my driver. I have a issue with high spin and high launch so for my driver I use a 9.5 loft drive with a Aldila Rip NV shaft. My fairway wood is the Adams Tight Lies which I like the head but the shaft I ballon the ball. I would like to find...
  16. Sposey549

Golf Ball Stock Pile

Just wanting to know how many others out there stock pile golf balls? Since I've finally completed my bag (at least for now) my interested has turned to stocking up on golf balls I enjoy playing. I have 6 dozen Taylormade Penta TP3, and 12 dozen Taylormade Project a balls. My thought process is...
  17. Sposey549

Ordered New Irons

Yesterday I was at the local golf shop and decided to do a fitting for Mizuno. After my fitting was complete I ordered a set of MP 54 3-PW. My first thought was to get the MP 64 irons but was not sure I could play the long irons in muscle back so I went with something that has a slight more...
  18. Sposey549

Driver Question

I was wanting to know if anyone could give me some answers? I game a Cleveland Classic XL Custom with a Miyazaki JDL 6 shaft in regular flex. I was at a local golf shop and was swinging a Callaway X2 Hot driver with a Adila Tour Blue in regular flex. With the Callaway I was having to set the...
  19. Sposey549

Softer Feeling Ball

I am wanting to know which of these 2 golf balls feel softer off all clubs, Callaway Hex Chrome or Bridgestone B330 Rx? I am looking for a good ball that has low driver spin, good short game spin, and soft. If anyone has another ball in mind let me know.
  20. Sposey549

Made a Switch Backwards

I have been gaming the Nike Covert. I started with the Kuro Kage Black shaft, then swapped to the Silver, and finally to a UST VTS Silver. The UST was the better shaft out of the bunch but was not really getting what I felt I could out of the driver. A friend of mine plays the Adams 9064LS and...
Back