Search results for query: *

1. MSB256

For Sale FS: Taylormade TP Bandon 1

Taylormade TP Bandon 1 putter. It’s basically brand new. Has only been rolled in doors and has a super stroke traxion 2.0 grip. It is the 34” model. In the last picture you can see that it has a blemish in the top right of the cavity, to the right of the TP. It’s essentially a small bump with...
  2. MSB256

For Sale FS: Ping Hoofer Stand Bag - Grey

Used grey and white Ping Hoofer stand bag. I believe this is the 2020 hoofer. Used it last season. It has some signs of dirt on the lighter areas and some dirt/marks where the club heads go but overall in really good shape and is a nice bag. $165 shipped to the lower 48.
  3. MSB256

For Trade FT: Titleist ProV1 Yellow

I have seven yellow ProV1’s that I took out of my bag. I think most of them haven’t been used. One of the threes does have marks indicating it was used. Looking to trade for some TP5 or TP5x. If you have five to seven I would do a trade.
  4. MSB256

For Sale FS: PING Core Headcover Set

PING Core Headcover set. Includes Headcover for Driver, Fairway, and Hybrid. $65 for the hole set shipped.
  5. MSB256

WTB: Taylormade Spider X in Navy Blue

I'm looking for a navy blue Spider X with a short slant neck. Prefer 34" but could likely take a 35" and have it shortened. If you have one in good shape, or know of a golf shop with one still sitting around, I'd be grateful for the help.
  6. MSB256

Not Honeymoon Period

So there’s the honey moon period some refer to. Have you ever experienced a not honey moon period where it takes time to adjust to a new club? My favorite slot in my bag is probably 3 wood. For a while, the x-hot was my club. Then I transitioned to the G400 3 wood. Different brands but in both...
  7. MSB256

What's Your Favorite Golf Club Brand Agnostic Golf Bag?

Well, I have gone from almost all Ping to almost all Taylormade. And it could all be Taylormade soon. One of my favorite Ping products might be my grey Ping Hoofer bag. Yes, I realize I could play all Taylormade stuff and still use the Ping bag, but I don't really want to. So, what's your...
  8. MSB256

WTB: Sim Ti 3 Wood

If anyone has a Sim Titanium 3 wood they are looking to part with, please let me know.
  9. MSB256

Headcover Bookend or Bookshelf Display

What's something heavy, but small enough that you could slip a headcover over it and use it as a bookend or just use it to display headcovers on a bookshelf?
  10. MSB256

WTB: Taylormade Black Copper Soto 34"

If anyone has any 34" Taylormade Black Copper putters they are willing to sell, please let me know. Interested in the Soto but would consider Juno or Ardmore also if the price was right.
  11. MSB256

SIM2 or SIM FWY Shaft Options

I went to possibly go for the SIM2 Ti 3 wood today thinking my choice was between the Tensej or Hzrdus. Then I see the Evenflow. So, if you played the SIM Ti or are have hit the SIM2 Ti, which shaft did you prefer? For what it’s worth and maybe it isn’t worth a lot, I think the Evenflow looks...
  12. MSB256

Curry Golf SL 6

Has anyone ever seen these for sale? I don’t understand why they’re on the site but you can’t order them. https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/p/shoes/mens-ua-curry-6-golf-sl/3022578.html?dwvar_3022578_color=100&dwvar_3022578_size=9.5&country=US&currency=USD
  13. MSB256

Do You Like Gimmicky Holes on Tour?

A bunker in the middle of the green. A cave bunker in the middle of a fairway. What are your thoughts? 6 at Riviera - bunker in the middle of the green 16 at TPC San Antonio (Valero Texas Open) - bunker in the middle of the green El Camaleon (Mayakoba Classic) Cave Bunker Interestingly enough...
  14. MSB256

WTB: Callaway Apex 3 Hybrid - Stiff Flex

I'm interested in finding an OG Apex 3 Hybrid with stiff shaft. Will also consider the the Apex 19 hybrid. Anyone got one they are willing to part with?
  15. MSB256

Major Winners: Blade or Mallet

Curious to know the percentage of major winners who used a blade vs those who used a mallet over the past maybe 10 years. Anyone want to scrape the data?
  16. MSB256

How Will 2020/2021 Champs be Remembered?

In MLB, NBA, and if college football only plays conference games or however it all works out, how will you remember the champs? Will there be an asterisk or are they champs just like every other year because other teams had the same opportunity to win it all just like they did?
  17. MSB256

Top Three Putters of All Time

I think we may have done this before, but why not have another go? I'm currently rolling the Ping Anser Milled. There's something about the classic styling of the Anser... Tiger with the #2 style, Rickie, Spieth, Brooks, etc. Despite the technology available to us, they still roll this classic...
  18. MSB256

Can You Touch a Crack?

That's the question. Can you touch a crack? Had this conversation with some friends and family. Think about it for a minute... I'll add to the discussion after I see some responses.
  19. MSB256

Minimalist Wallets

Has anyone transitioned from a traditional wallet to one of the slimmer, more minimalist wallets? I ordered two types to try and I’m having trouble making it work. Let’s say I keep my driver license, another ID, and my Costco card, I’m up to three cards. Add my top golf card and three payment...
  20. MSB256

Teach Me About Shipping Golf Clubs

So I sold a putter and go to FedEx to ship it. The cheapest option was $64.44! Wow!!!!! I went ahead a did it. I was there and wanted to get it done, but I may have learned a lesson about how not to ship a putter. How do you guys ship golf clubs?
Back