Search results for query: *

1. ad1402

WTB: Ping G15 or Rapture V2 driver w/ 13.5* loft

I'm looking for a right handed Ping G15 or Rapture V2 in 13.5* loft. The shaft does not matter to me as I'm going to re-shaft. Thanks!
  2. ad1402

Seemore SB2 center shaft

Well, I figured that since the BCS game is quite boring, I'd post something of interest. I've always had my eye on the SB2, but the lack of a center shaft cause me to stay away from it. However, Seemore recently released the SB2 with a center shaft, so I jumped all over it. You may recall that...
  3. ad1402

FS: Adams Speedline LP 5 wood

I'm selling my Adams Speedline LP 5 wood, regular flex, right handed. It's in perfect condition, only hit 6-7 times. I just like my R9 better. Everything is stock except for the Winn Lite firm grip with 2 wraps of tape under the left hand and 3 wraps under the right hand. I'm asking $105 shipped...
  4. ad1402

FREE! Just pay shipping TM weight kit

I've got a TaylorMade weight kit that I don't need anymore. It has the wrench for the R7, (1) 2g, (1) 4g, (2) 6g, (2) 8g, (2) 12g. I'll send it to you if you cover shipping. $5 for small flat rate box. $6 if you want confirmation. First come, first serve.
  5. ad1402

WTB - black seemore mfgp RH

I'm looking for a right handed black seemore mfgp. The length is not too important since I can change it, but I was fitted to a 34". Also, I would consider the platinum finish. Thanks!
  6. ad1402

Oversize grips

I am seriously thinking about making a change from standard grips with two wraps of tape to oversize grips with one wrap. My hands are not large (I wear a M/L) glove; however, I find that a larger grip is more comfortable and allows me to relax my grip pressure. I am planning on installing a...
  7. ad1402

FS: Mashie M4 & M5; Miyazaki C. Kua 43R

Well, as much as I loved all three of these when I hit them well, I'm not hitting them very consistently. So they are all yours. I'm selling each individually or all three for a discount off the individual price. The M4 and M5 for $110 each, the shaft for $150 or all three for $325. All prices...
  8. ad1402

FS - 2010 Ogio Syncro Cart Bag

Edit: This is actually a 2009 Ogio Syncro. Price drop to $85 shipped! I'm selling my 2010 Ogio Syncro cart bag. Bag is in great shape with all zippers working like new. I have the original rain hood. Asking $120 shipped but I'll listen to offers. Please let me know if you have any questions.
  9. ad1402

baseball diamond drill

I've seen a couple of posts mention this drill and I think it is one that will help me out. I understand the general idea but I was wondering if there was a specific post explaining how to get the most out fo the drill. I did a couple of search variation but couldn't find anything. Thanks!
  10. ad1402

High Launching Shafts

I did a search for my question but I did not find anything totally on point so I'm posting a thread. I have always been a low ball hitter in nearly every aspect of my game. I understand that a majority of this is a swing flaw but I also understand that shaft selection can really affect the...
  11. ad1402

Ryan Moore and Scratch part ways

If this needs to be moved to a different forum, please do so. I'm pretty sure JB called this back when Moore switched to some Pings. "Scratch Golf and Ryan Moore have amicably agreed to not extend our partnership beyond 2010. We appreciate all Ryan has done to help us grow our brand in 2010...
  12. ad1402

Pulling a str8 fit adapter to put on a different shaft?

I would like to re-shaft my machspeed driver and have a question. I understand that I can order a shaft from Nike with the adaptor on it. Or, I can send a shaft to Nike to have an adapter placed on it. However, does anyone know if my local proshop can pull the adapter off of my stock shaft and...
  13. ad1402

another happy SeeMore story

If you are the type who gets tired of mushy feel good stories, especially ones involing SeeMore, you should probably stop reading now. I wanted to share my story with a group that I knew would appreciate the customer service and attention to detail that I recently received from the company...
  14. ad1402

The Dark Side of Distance

I haven't seen any threads on a twitter post from nike golf. The "tweet" merely said... "The dark side of distance, coming this fall..." with a link to this photo. Does anybody have any more info on this driver. It doesn't quite look like a machspeed shape to me but my computer monitor is...
  15. ad1402

Another Positive Story about SeeMore Putters

I have had my eye on a SeeMore putter for quite some time now and the reviews and stories on this board finally convinced me to seriously consider one. Due to my budget (or lack thereof), I was really only looking at the FGP or FGP2. On the SeeMore website, I looked up stores in the area that...
  16. ad1402

Hello from Memphis

:hello: I've been lurking for a while and decided to to sign up so that I could get a copy of the 1st issue of Hacker's Paradise. I was introduced to the site by Craig Mac. I'm not a great golfer but I love the escape from the "real world" that being on the course offers. I enjoy the friendly...
Back