Search results for query: *

1. N

Nickent Going Out of Business Sale

I would like to thank the faithful readers of THP who supported Nickent. It is too bad as a company we couldn't last longer. We had to wait for a few things to clear but now I can announce a THP-only going out of business sale. There is a limited amount of equipment but almost anything you...
  2. N

Next Generation Driver

I am doing some research and thought the THP readers could offer some insight: What shafts would everyone recommend Nickent offer as standard upgrades on the next generation drivers? What are people playing that is new for 2009 that you would recommend? There will be a standard proprietary...
  3. N

John Hoeflich's PGA Show

Back from another PGA Show, my 36th actually. I attended my first show in 1971 when it was in a circus tent in West Palm Beach, Florida! For me it is like a reunion, and there are many people at the show that I will only see once a year. In that regard it is always nice to see familiar faces...
  4. N

5DX Ironwood

I thought you may want some more information on our 5DX Ironwood. I have put all the information from our press release here. Nickent Golf, a longtime industry leader in hybrid technology, introduces their latest breakthrough in hybrid shaping and performance with their new 5DX...
Back