Search results for query: *

1. bwerth42

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Volvik XT Soft and Condor Golf Balls

1. Current ball: Srixon Q-Star Tour 2. Looking for in a ball: maximum distance and good spin and feel around the greens 3. Yes, am playing regularly. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. bwerth42

TaylorMade SpeedSoft and SpeedSoft Ink Golf Balls

I’m liking the reviews. Will give these a try. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. bwerth42

ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Limited Series Coming Soon

Great design. I like how the hole is right in the great state of Kansas! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. bwerth42

Anyone play a 7w

D, 3W, 7W, 5H, 6-GW, 54, 58, P Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. bwerth42

Best budget balls for senior with slow swing speed?

My driver swing speed is around 85 mph. I have had great luck with the Vice Tour balls. For me they are long, stop decently on the greens, and feel good off the putter. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. bwerth42

2024 Golf Trips?

Myself, my wife, her sister and husband are going to Scottsdale last weekend in January. We’re in Kansas and woke up this morning to a temperature of 1 degree. Scottsdale hit 74 this afternoon so dreaming of warmer weather! We are playing TPC Champions and Silverado while we are there. Sent...
  7. bwerth42

The 7-Wood

A Cobra Ltdx 7W is my favorite club now.
  8. bwerth42

What's Been Your Go To Ball for 2023

I’ve had good luck with the e6 and e12 Bridgestones. However, I have played my best golf this year with the Vice Tour. I get good distance off the tee and like how it feels off the putter. Add in durability and affordability to make it the best fit for me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. bwerth42

Suggestions for a low compression ball that is long off the tee?

Not sure what the compression is on the Vice Tour but I find it long off the tee and relatively soft feeling. Also very attractive price. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. bwerth42

Viral Song - Rich Men North of Richmond

I don’t think he is punching down on marginalized people. I think he is pointing out the waste and abuse of the welfare system and the subsequent waste of tax money. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. bwerth42

The best shot of the round

I holed out my approach shot for my first ever eagle! 119 yard downhill shot with PW. Orange Srixon Softfeel ball landed on the front edge of the green, hopped once, and rolled until it disappeared into the cup. Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
  12. bwerth42

Should you be able to post solo rounds?

I play lots of solo rounds every year. If I only submitted scores from when I played in a group, my handicap would be inaccurate due to the limited amount of scores. Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
  13. bwerth42

Dues/Membership/Pass price increase?

Total costs (membership, trail fee, cart storage) are going up $250 next year. But the course is specifically using that extra money to replace the cart paths on the front nine. Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
  14. bwerth42

What's For Christmas Dinner

Double smoked ham, garlic mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, Watergate salad, veggies and dip, my wife's chocolate and peanut butter yule log, and my sister-in-law's homemade candy. Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
  15. bwerth42

CONTEST 2022 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Win New Irons

Would love to replace my Callaway N415's. Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
  16. bwerth42

Post the most recent golf-related picture on your phone.

Closest to a HIO I've ever been. Ball mark is about 6' in front of hole and ball stopped about 5' beyond the hole. Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
  17. bwerth42

After hitting your ball out of bounds, is it still your ball?

Can you cite even one example of this happening? Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
  18. bwerth42

Is #17 a par 3 at your course?

On my home course, #17 is a par 5 and 18 is a par 3. Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
  19. bwerth42

Ex-Smokers: How did you do it?

All you have to do is make it 10 days with no smokes. After that, the cravings will begin to noticeably lessen. You got this! Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
  20. bwerth42

Ex-Smokers: How did you do it?

I quit a 2 pack a day habit after 20 years. It's tough! What helped me the most was keeping the reason for quitting at the front of my mind. In my case, it was for my 2 young sons. Every time a craving came, I would try to just change my thoughts to how much better it was for them to grow up...
Back