Search results for query: *

1. O

WTB: Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.5

Looking to buy a Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.5 and thought I would start here first. Let me know if you have one you are willing to sell. Thanks!
  2. O

FS: Kick Butt Max 600 rangefinder. $100

For sale is a Kick Butt Max 600 rangefinder in great condition. It was used less then 1 season and is in great condition. There is a minor tear in the case from an incident that did not involve the range finder itself. I am asking $100 shipped to the CONUS. If you have any questions please ask...
  3. O

FS: 34" SeeMore FGP2

Make me an offer! For sale is a 34"SeeMore FGP2 putter. It is in great condition and includes the headcover. This is a great putter to get started in the SeeMore family. Shipping is included to the CONUS. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Thanks!
  4. O

Punta Cana - All-inclusive resorts

My wife and I, along with another couple, are planning a trip to Punta Cana and started looking at the resorts that are there. There are a lot of them and all seem to offer very similar amenities, food, entertainment, etc. Just thought I would ask fellow THPers where they have stayed and what...
  5. O

Non-THP 2014 Fantasy Football League need to fill one spot

If anyone is interested I am the commish of a Fantasy Football league and need to fill one more of my teams for the upcoming season. The details of the league are below and if you have any more questions please PM me. Thanks! 10 team keeper league (keep up to 3 players a year) Auction draft $60...
  6. O

Ashland Golf Club in Ashland, OH

Have any of you fellow THPers played Ashland Golf Club? If so, what were your thoughts, any advice you may have, etc. I'm playing in a two round medal play event there this weekend and just wanted to get a feel of what the course was like. Thanks!
  7. O

WTB: Callaway X2Hot Pro 18° or 20° or X2Hot 3 hybrid

Looking to pick up a X2Hot pro 18° or 20° hybrid or an X2Hot 3 hybrid in a stiff shaft. Let me know if you have anything available. Thanks!
  8. O

FS: Bushnell V3 rangefinder

For sale is a like new Bushnell V3 rangefinder with Jolt technology. It comes with the carrying case and is in excellent condition. It has been used for approx 20 rounds. These retail for $299 and I'm looking to get $200 shipped. If you have any questions, please let me know. Sent from my...
  9. O

WTB: TaylorMade R11 10.5 stiff

I'm looking to pick up a TaylorMade R11 10.5 stiff for a buddy. If anyone has one laying around they would sell let me know. Thanks!
  10. O

WTB: Matrix White Tie 5x3 stiff flex

I'm looking to pick up a Matrix White Tie 5x3 stiff shaft. I don't care if it is a pull but would like it to have played no less than 45". I will be adding my own adapter after purchase unless it already has a Callaway adapter on it. Let me know what you've got. Thanks!
  11. O

Callaway shaft issue

After I got my Alpha I noticed the shaft was more whippy then my previous stiff shafts but didn't think much of it. After playing it for a few rounds I was having trouble hitting it and had my club guy throw it on his frequency meter and it read a 242 which is a lower regular shaft reading. A...
  12. O

Private student loan consolidation

I have a buddy who is trying to go through this process right now. He has a high rate private student loan through Sallie Mae and wants to see if he can reduce the interest rate. He isn't having any luck finding a bank/company who does this kind of thing. Has anyone done this or have any tips I...
  13. O

FS: Ping G25 driver 9.5 degree

For sale is a like new Ping G25 9.5 degree driver. It was used for two rounds and is in excellent condition. It has the stiff stock shaft and standard grip. The headcover and wrench are included. I'm looking to get $230 obo shipped conus. If you have any questions or would like more pictures...
  14. O

FS: Callaway Razr X Tour irons 4-PW

For sale is a 4-PW set of Callaway Razr X Tour irons. They are in great condition with minimal dings and dents. Faces and groves are in great condition. The PW face has the most wear and that is the picture below. The shafts are DG S300 and the grips are the standard grips. I'm looking to get...
  15. O

2014 Ohio Pub Mid-Am

Any fellow THPers playing in the OPGA mid am event at Ashland CC on May 17 and 18?
  16. O

FS: Titleist 910 D3 8.5 driver

Used titleist 910 d3 8.5 with stiff diamana ahina 72 g shaft. Headcover, wrench and booklet included. Small dent on backside of club from two drivers colliding during practice swing on the tee box $85 shipped. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. O

Noise Cancelling Headphones

I'm going to be traveling a lot this year and want to get a nice pair of noise cancelling headphones. The ones I am currently looking at are the Beats Studio and the Bose QuietComfort 15. Anyone have experience with either of these models? Any other suggestions? I'm leaning towards the Bose pair...
  18. O

Ecco Biom hybrid/ Callaway Del Mar golf shoes

Are these still one of the most comfortable shoes available? Looking to get a new pair of shoes before this golf season and have seen a lot of good posts about the Eccos. Also have seen good things about the Callaway Del Mars. Does anyone own a pair of both to compare them?
  19. O

FS: SeeMore z3c gunmetal

I am selling my new SeeMore z3c to move onto other projects. It is the new gunmetal series and has only seen the course once. It is in mint condition. It is 35" and the lie is 70. It has the oversized red Seemore grip. It includes the Z series headcover, red tartan headcover, and changeable...
  20. O

Term Life Insurance

After going through our most recent benefits meeting at work I realize that I need to get some more term life insurance. My company has a small policy, around $50,000, on me right now but I need more. Any do's, dont's, tips, or tricks on how much, how long, etc for term life insurance? I'm 28...
Back