Search results for query: *

1. PureLiquidHell

Uncle Freddie! Help! Problems squaring long clubs at impact.

Hello Mr. Kong. I need your help again. Getting back into the swing of things and I'm having a hard time getting my 3-4 hybrid, fairway wood and driver square at impact. I've tried everything from grip, strong or neutral to moving my hands guicker on the downswing. It doesn't matter if I'm using...
  2. PureLiquidHell

Shout out to Mr. Checkered

I just got a lovely PM from Morgan informing me that checkered paid forward my 2015 Albatross membership. Thank you checkered! That was awesome and I will continue the Pay it Forward.
  3. PureLiquidHell

The every Simpsons ever marathon.

Going on day 9 of 12, I've relived a good part of my childhood. Anyone else watching it on FXX?
  4. PureLiquidHell

Pulling irons left only when tee'd up. Help me Mr. Freddie.

The thread in the clubs fourm has me asking myself why I pull irons left a bit only when they're tee'd up. I don't think I change anything with my swing and the ball is only just above the grass. The head of the tee is the only thing above out of the ground. Could Freddie or anyone help me out...
  5. PureLiquidHell

Dog days if summer.

As the summer gets into its dog days does it slow you guys down at all? Depending on where you live can have a lot to do with it. Here its damn near inhospitable outside right now, a combination of stagnant air humidity drought and 105 temps plus regional fires. So the question is how does your...
  6. PureLiquidHell

Formula 1 fan?

Anyone here an F1 fan? Discuss.
Back