Search results for query: *

1. vtnerf

Odyssey Golf Innovate or Die

Well, here's a fresh one to ensure. Bonus points for the Cally shirt? Or congressional pic in the background? Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  2. vtnerf

Odyssey Golf Innovate or Die

[emoji4][emoji7][emoji4] Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  3. vtnerf

WTB- Nike Oz T130 mallet

Looking for one of these metal detectors in solid shape.
  4. vtnerf

Your little quirks

Ones that are kind of simple, and might not be completely noticeable.... Do you have any? Me? On a par 3, I have to use a previously broken tee. Already out of the ground. Prefer white sitting pretty all alone out of the ground, but a red one will trump it, but only if not too out of the way...
  5. vtnerf

Have you been impressed with your local pro while playing with him?

First time I got to play with my old pro, he hadn't seen the course we were playing in 15 years. I was a member there previously. He chose me for the tournament for the local knowledge, just in case he needed me. I told him I would stay out of his way, and would answer any question, but wouldn't...
  6. vtnerf

How do you mark your golf ball to identify it?

When I was playing the V1x, I would order ALL #7's, then put "00" in front of the red number in red. You could tell it was my ball from 10 yards away most of the time without any problems. And it worked well with my Bond ball marker. Now, I put a red dot in the 4 o'clock position to the number...
  7. vtnerf

What's your proudest golf moment?

I've been at this four letter word of a game for over 30 years. Played well enough in high school to finish 2nd in my conference and top 20 in the state my senior year. But that wasn't good enough to get me a reduced education. So We parted ways, playing sporadically until I graduated, got a...
  8. vtnerf

What was your experience on The Old Course

I will apologize for the length, but this is from my blog about the trip... The Old Course!!! The Old Course. The Big Show. The Grand Daddy. The Birthplace. The R&A. The Mecca. The Old Course. What can I say. I will start by saying that standing around the first tee at the old course is very...
  9. vtnerf

Disappointed with 2013 ProV1x? What did you switch to?

I was lucky enough to receive the test version of the 2013 ProV1x. Tried it out directly side-by-side with the 2012 version. The test ball was great. Straight, long, responsive around the greens. Held it's color better and didn't scuff as easily. Then the real deal rolled out, and it seemed like...
  10. vtnerf

Presidents Cup and Ryder Cup combined?

I understand the history of the Ryder Cup. I understand the American bravado about having to take on the world in the Presidents Cup. But why couldn't we combine these two events, and have three-way matches at the same time? Where I live we have 3 clubs in town, and we play a six-some, three...
Back