Search results for query: *

1. coyna1

Big Bertha FW Chipped Paint

Curious if anyone has experienced the paint chipping on the BB fairway woods. I bought it yesterday at Dick's, never been hit, and actually never even made into the bag with the other clubs. Just from the car to my living room. I am wondering if it chipped when the plastic wrap came off or if...
  2. coyna1

Solid Deck Stains- Advice

Reaching out to the THP community for some advice/experiences with solid color deck stains. I am staining a small deck (150 sq. ft) and was looking at the usual manufacturers like Cabot, Thompson's Water Seal, Minwax, Olympic, etc. Any advice, good or bad, is appreciated.
  3. coyna1

Boston- National Anthem at B's Game Tonite

A heads up to anyone that gets amped up and emotional during the national anthem after a horrific event like what happened in my city of Boston this past Monday. Tonite's Bruins game is on national TV, the VS Network, and pregame starts at 6:30. It will be a very emotional pre-game and I hope...
  4. coyna1

Cleveland Golf Online Store

not sure if this was mentioned already but just happened to see that Cleveland Golf has their own online shop now (similar to Callaway Shop Online)
  5. coyna1

10% off Cleveland Golf in MA Golf Town Store

Just wanted to give heads up to anyone in the Boston area that the Cleveland Golf tech van is visiting the new Golf Town stores in MA and on the day that the tech van is at the specific store there is a 10% discount on Cleveland products...today they were in Reading, MA and I bought a Launcher...
  6. coyna1

Last Round of the Year

It's that time of year again up here in MA for what will be my last round of the year tomorrow and having to pack up the clubs for about 4 months. So I will look forward to golfing vicariously through your posts and especially looking forward to the equipment reviews. For those of you in the...
  7. coyna1

Furyk's Putter

pretty cool story about Furyk's putter...hope I added the link correctly http://www.boston.com/sports/golf/articles/2010/09/28/pros_putter_purchase_at_mass_shop_leads_to_1135m_jackpot/?p1=News_links
  8. coyna1

Iron Specs Checked

I was wondering if anyone has ever checked their new or fairly new irons for loft/length/lie...I have heard that the specs can be off from the manufacturer...I ask because it seems like my distances with certain irons are close/far apart from each other...i.e. it seems that my 8 iron and 7 iron...
  9. coyna1

Miyazaki Shafts Customer Service

Just wanted to pass along a good experience with customer service at Miyazaki Shafts. I contacted them via e-mail and gave my specs on driver SS, path, etc. and what driver/shaft I have now. I received a follow-up e-mail not much more than a day later. Much quicker than I thought. Pretty...
  10. coyna1

Counter Weights for Putter/Driver

has anyone used counter-weights (such as a product from Balance-Certified Golf) in their putter or woods...pro's/con"s with your experience...thanks
  11. coyna1

Ping G15

Just curious if anyone games or has hit the G15 irons and how they feel about them in terms of feel, shaft, distance,etc...tried the G10's (as well as some previous Ping irons in past years) and felt they had a harsh feel to them but have heard the G15 is much different...there is a huge demo...
  12. coyna1

KJ Choi

I know KJ left Nike and has been playing Ping irons BUT was he playing the G15's as opposed the I15's at the Masters...on a few of his shots today I could've sworn they looked like the G15's but then again it could've been just a 4 iron G15 and not the whole set
  13. coyna1

Hogan BH-5's

Anyone have any experience with this club or the offset version...extremely low$$$ right now at Dicks for $199 3-PW (the offset version)...they were produced in 2005 and read that Callaway's RD developed them...thanks
  14. coyna1

Callaway X-18r

I was wondering if anyone had info on the Callaway x-18r irons...are they the exact same as the regular x-18 or is there something different with the head, shaft, etc...thanks
  15. coyna1

Graphite Shafts or Steel for Someone In Their 40's

Looking to hear from people in their 30's to 40's who play graphite shafts...if there are any...I've always thought that graphite was used by people in their 50's and older for example but lately I've been thinking about it and have some questions...does the lighter shaft still allow you to...
Back