Search results for query: *

1. dhartmann34

John Daly and Sub 70 Golf

I visited the Sub 70 fitting studio with a friend a month ago as it's less than an hour from my house and I've heard great things. I have multiple friends that have purchased their equipment and think they make a great product for an unbelievable price. I really love how the brand has grown and...
  2. dhartmann34

Palm Bay/Melbourne Florida (March 19- March 27)

I'll be down in the area if anyone wants to play! I'll have a car, so I can drive a bit as well. Last time I got to see @McLovin get an ace.... so maybe it's your turn to play with me and get one as well! :ROFLMAO: Please reach out if you'd like to tee it up!
  3. dhartmann34

Bringing your own balls to an indoor golf fitting... Yay or nay?

I've got a fitting next week and I'm wondering if I should bring the balls that I play. I'm thinking it has to affect the fitting a bit. If someone goes in and they're playing Kirkland Golf balls and get fit with a TP5X, when they're never going to play a TP5X, that's something to factor in...
  4. dhartmann34

Your Experiences.... How To Get The Best Out Of A Club Fitting

In your experiences, what things will help one have a great fitting experience and also get the best outcome?
  5. dhartmann34

TrueSpec Full Bag Fitting Special 50% off

Saw this earlier today. Check different locations as they all have different prices and offerings.
  6. dhartmann34

Golf Ball Shortages...

Has anyone seen or heard about ball shortages? Shelves have been pretty bare here and a local PGA Superstore said they didn't know if they'd be getting anymore shipments this season. What's it look like near you?
  7. dhartmann34

A Shining Light Gone Far Too Soon....

Sadly, on Monday morning, a friend, and longtime THPer, Drp3434 (Danny), unexpectedly lost the wonderful, beaming, and shining light of his life.... His 10 year old daughter Kaylee. It's a parent's absolute worst nightmare and absolutely heartbreaking. There's a GoFundMe setup to help defray...
  8. dhartmann34

Palm Bay Florida Dec 13-Jan 3

I'll be in town for a couple weeks as is usual for me around Christmas. Would love to play with some folks in the area. I'd be willing to drive an hour or so. Let me know if you're interested! Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  9. dhartmann34

Cutting Board

I've seen this guy before and I really like his channel. But this was kinda cool to watch. Obviously it's coming from the Down Under Board. But I think the concept is the important part. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  10. dhartmann34

For Sale $SOLD$ Power Package Swing Trainer

Like new Power Package Swing Trainer. Great condition. $55 obo shipped to continental US only. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  11. dhartmann34

Palm Bay Florida December 11-19 2020

Hey Florida folks! I'll be down before Christmas this year. If anyone wants to play, I'm open to making it happen! Let me know! [emoji846] Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  12. dhartmann34

Show Us Your Putting Stroke

Lots of golf swing videos on the forum. But I thought it might be fun to show our putting strokes... And show off our trusted putters at the same time. So show us a video of your putting stroke. [emoji846] I'll go first... Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  13. dhartmann34

Open Your Rib Cage

My instructor has been talking about opening my rib right cage to get my golf swing moving. And I couldn't really get the concept through my head. But I recently found this video and it clicked. I'm able to get a much bigger turn, and helps relieve my issues of an over the top swing, along with...
  14. dhartmann34

E-Wheels V2

I saw the new e wheels that is coming out. You can reserve one now for a buck and then pay $450, instead of the full $750 retail they will be charging. It's still being refined, but looks cool. They have a Facebook group for the VIP folks as well. Looks cool. Take a look...
  15. dhartmann34

Palm Bay Florida Area Dec 24-Jan2

I'll be back as I usually am every year around Christmas. If love to get a round in with folks. I know I've reached out to a couple of you already. I'll have a car, so I'm up for driving a bit of need be. Let me know if you're interested! [emoji41] Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  16. dhartmann34

Chet Coppock Passes Away

It's interesting how the name fades away when they're out of the spot light. But it comes back instantly with a story like this. RIP. https://www.dailyherald.com/sports/20190418/feder-sportscaster-chet-coppock-dies-after-car-accident Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  17. dhartmann34

Baby H is here!!

Hey THP, say hello to Madelyn Grace. She was born Wednesday 4/3/19 at 8:48am. 7lbs 6 oz. 21.5 inches long. And loves watching golf reruns with Dad at 3am [emoji38] I missed the ultimate gathering waiting for her to come, but she is an incredible gift! [emoji3531] Sent from my Pixel XL using...
  18. dhartmann34

Georgia Golden Isles Contest RSM Classic PGA Tournament

https://www.goldenisles.com/plan/contest/ (I get no entries from this link) Grand Prize includes round-trip airfare for two, a three-night stay in an oceanfront suite at the King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort, two week-long passes to the 2019 RSM Classic with access to a private chalet, two...
  19. dhartmann34

Ireland/Scotland Golf Cruise Sweepstakes (Ends 03/15/2019)

https://app.viralsweep.com/sweeps/full/4fc312-46058&framed=1 (I do not get entries from this link) https://swee.ps/hSjlPoZKo (I get entries from this link) All-inclusive 8-day Ireland and Scotland Golf Cruise on the cruise expedition vessel RCGS Resolute for two people June 5th- 12th, 2019...
Back