Search results for query: *

1. A

Looking for new hybrid: Mashie+ or Adams A12??

Looking for a 3 hybrid and was thinking between these two. Anybody have any input on them? or any other recommendations for a 3 hybrid? Thanks
  2. A

WTB: Stiff Hybrid Shaft

Looking to re-shaft my regular flex hybrid with a stiff shaft. Thanks.
  3. A

FS: Cleveland Classic 290 12.0* Stiff

Very good condition Cleveland Classic 290 model driver with 12 degree loft and Miyazaki 43S stiff shaft. Original Cleveland grip in excellent condition with no wear... Does not include head cover but will be carefully wrapped for shipment to protect head... Had aftermarket cover that I used...
  4. A

Macgregor VIP Forged Wedges

Anyone ever hit these?? They are selling them at golfsmith 2 for $100. They're forged and look really slick too. http://www.golfsmith.com/products/MG60/MacGregor/VIP_Wedge-Black
  5. A

WTT: SuperFast 5 wood for a 3 wood

I have a Burner SuperFast 5 wood in excellent condition and am wondering if anyone has a Superfast 3 wood and would like to trade?
  6. A

Help With New Irons

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've been on this site but I'm looking for a little advice. I bought some Machspeed irons in October but they got stolen a week later. After that, I kind of lost the passion to play but now I'm getting the itch again so I'm looking for some new sticks. I...
  7. A

Wilson Staff Di9 vs Nike VR Full Cavity

Hey all, I'm looking for a new set of irons and am trying to decide between these two. Anyone have any experience with either of these? Thanks.
  8. A

Superfast 5W or G15 4W

So I have a pretty big gap to fill between my driver and 19* hybrid. I've heard that a 4 wood is the better route to go instead of a 3 wood. The one that intrigued me is the G15 because its gotten a lot of great reviews. I've also read that the Superfast woods are some of the best around and hit...
  9. A

FS- Superfast Driver 9.5* Stiff

Like-New Burner Superfast Driver 9.5 Degrees Stiff Flex. It's been on the course only 1 time and is in excellent condition. Never even taken it to the driving range. No sky marks or paint chips or anything like that. Looks basically brand new. Headcover is included. Looking for $190 shipped.
  10. A

Any experience with Prolaunch Red?

I just bought a stiff Prolaunch Red from rockbottom. Im currently hitting an 07 Burner with stock stiff shaft and while I hit it pretty far, it goes so friggin high. Anyone use the Prolaunch and notice an improvement in ball flight? Hopefully this shaft helps me out.
  11. A

Sun Mountain Four 5 vs. Nike SQ Tour

I'm looking for a new bag and these are the two I'm looking at. I like that both have the 14 dividers and I heard great things about both bags. They are about the same price so I'm undecided on which one to get. Anyone have experience with these bags?
  12. A

Was this a good deal?

So today I decided that I wanted to return my 49* Niblick. There was nothing wrong with it, I just wanted to try something new. I picked up a 52* CG12 that looks like its been hit only a few times and also a 56* spin milled vokey which is also in good shape. I got ~$120 back for the Niblick and...
  13. A

Some Demo Day Impressions

Went to a Demo Day here in San Diego on Sunday and got a chance to try out a few things. I'll rank them on what I thought felt the best. Irons: 1. Nike Machspeed. The cavities may look funky but they look great at address and hit even better. High and straight every single time. Almost hard to...
  14. A

Hybrid Question

I have been looking for a 3 hybrid and just recently bought a brand new Adams A7 for $80 on the bay. Now should I just keep that club or sell it for a profit since I got it so cheap and pick up something cheaper like a Nickent?
Back