Search results for query: *

1. The Dave

New SigPro Super Softy hitting mats

Indoor Golf Shop just released new mats 😍 I love the new look mats, not so much the price increase, but I hope they don't stop selling the older models too because those have been very popular.
  2. The Dave

For Sale Shot Scope X5

I'm looking to sell my Shot Scope X5, nothing is wrong with it, I just have too many GPS devices. I used the watch for 9 rounds but never used the sensors (I used my V3 sensors). Worked flawlessly for me every round. Last picture powered on in the box to show it was working. $175 OBO shipped...
  3. The Dave

Tour Edge Apparel

I know Tour Edge is known more for their clubs, and especially metal woods and hybrids, but I really like this hat. Side note, is Tour Edge changing their logo? If so, this is a cool modern take, in my opinion...
  4. The Dave

Full bag golf equipment companies

Do you prefer a golf equipment company to have a full lineup of clubs for your bag or do you prefer single or limited offerings from companies? I know the likes of Callaway, Titleist, Taylor Made, and Ping have full lineups and are very successful brands/companies (Cobra will be mentioned...
  5. The Dave

Accuracy of TopGolf data

I went to TopGolf recently and noticed they show ball speed and distance (didn't look if there was anything else) and the tracer of the golf ball in the "grid". How accurate are these numbers? I was getting some crazy good ball speed numbers from their clubs...142 mph from the 3w...that's what...
  6. The Dave

Trackman Golf IO

New launch monitor from Trackman. IO = Indoor Optimized Quick run down...overhead monitor utilizing radar, infrared, and high speed camera technology. For the cheap(er) price of $14k https://www.trackman.com/golf/launch-monitors/trackman-io
  7. The Dave

Brand by category in your bag

What brands do you have for each category in your bag? Does anyone have a different brand in each category? Yes, the @OldandStiff thread about dominant brand set this one up Driver: Fairway(s): Hybrid(s): Irons: Wedges: Putter:
  8. The Dave

For Sale See More Mini Giant Deep Flange

Thinning out the putter collection. I have too many and this one hasn't seen the course in over a year now. I love the RST for alignment but just found another putter that feels better to me. See More Mini Giant Deep Flange 35" $175 shipped CONUS for Albatross Club members (+ shipping if...
  9. The Dave

For Sale Tour Edge Exotics E723 9° driver

Well the experiment was short lived. I like my E722 too much and needing to loft the 9° up closed the face too much for my mental game to feel comfortable with it at address. My loss is your gain. TEE E723 9° Tensei Blue 65 S Price $275 shipped for Albatross Club (+ shipping if not) will...
  10. The Dave

Ernest Sports ES OVT

Ernest Sports has been in the launch monitor business for a quite a while. I think @JB had an article years ago where he went to their HQ to highlight the company and some of their products at the time. They now have the ES16 Tour Plus (Skytrak like device that is portable and on the floor)...
  11. The Dave

FSX Course to choose

I was offered to take a survey from Foresight and in return, I got a $150 "free standard course" reward. Which course should I select? I don't have many courses for FSX, so any recommendations are appreciated.
  12. The Dave

Exotics 723 lineup

Well well well...I know they haven't announced yet (saw a release from TE saying first week of February, which is when they released stuff last year). C/E 723 woods (C723 driver/fw used by Mike Weir in Hawaii don't have a good picture of it) How about this pending release... Exotics Pro 723...
  13. The Dave

TaylorMade vs. Callaway driver tech battle

TaylorMade - Carbon Fiber face Callaway - Carbon Fiber 360 body Both are big tech stories on the driver over the past year... knowing one was last year and one is "right now" so some of the Stealth glimmer is gone, but... Which had the bigger "WOW" factor to you?
  14. The Dave

Release Season question

Now after the huge announcement from Callaway with all their tech in the driver... You're in charge of a competing golf club company and have a new 2023 release...do you wish your release was timed before the Callaway announcement or are you glad you've waited to announce your new product for...
  15. The Dave

For Sale Puma Alphacat size 11.5

For sale a brand new in box pair of size 11.5 Puma Alphacat's. I was told I have too many golf shoes...and since I got another pair at Christmas (for myself), I couldn't win that battle. SOLD
  16. The Dave

Build your perfect putter

I was looking at putters recently and I had a thought, what of you could combine the thing(s) you like about a specific putter and make it one. This is probably better suited for Halloween as it's essentially a Frankenstein putter. Some may have their perfect putter already and will just...
  17. The Dave

What was your best golf moment in 2022?

With half of the US ramping down the golf season or done...gotta love the Midwest right now 🥶...what was the best memory of your 2022 golf season? It could be a THP experience, a PB score, a new piece of equipment, or the elusive HIO.
  18. The Dave

DP World Tour eSports Foresight Sim Qualifier

I am not sure if this was posted anywhere, but I think this is pretty cool that the DP World Tour trusts a sim tournament using Foresight Sports launch monitors to have a qualifier to one of their tournaments. I think it's definitely a way to grow the game as I see more consumer simulators...
  19. The Dave

For Sale Tour Edge Exotics C722 Driver 10.5° Head

For sale or trade my Tour Edge Exotics C722 driver head. Loft 10.5°. Never hit outdoors. Used for comparison sessions with my TEEm Tour Edge E722 driver to see if I could get more distance with less spin from the C722. While I did get more ball speed and more distance, I was able to control...
  20. The Dave

Where would you get club work done?

Of the choices above, and doing your own club work is not an option, which would you go with to feel you'd get the best end result?
Back