Search results for query: *

1. F

FS: Cobra fly-z+ driver

Stock off the shelf blue fly-z+ driver. Used most of summer but only play 1-2 times max a week. Great shape and great driver. Has the stock stiff shaft in it. Loft is adjustable from 8.5 - 11.5. $210
  2. F

WTB: Aldila Rogue driver shaft

Looking mainly for a Rogue silver but black is also a possibility. Will be open to any combo of 60-70 weight and stiff/XS flex. Would love it with a cobra tip but any will do I will just replace it. Thanks
  3. F

WTB-Nike Vapor Pro Combo 3 iron

Just looking for the 3 iron, standard setup is fine but also would be ok with 1 or 2 degrees up. Looking for stiff flex with preferably a s300 or x100 DG will consider the DG pro as well. Not looking for like new pricing but also dont want anything thats been beat up.
  4. F

FS: Taylormade UDI 2 iron

Bought this brand new hoping it would be just what I needed but not a fan of the the weight of the shaft and dont care to reshaft the club. Its all standard l/l/l as well as shaft and grip. Has the C-taper lite stiff shaft in it. Been hit 15-20 times all on course pics speak for themselves...
  5. F

WTB iron set

Im interested in a few options so if you have any let me know! Taylormade MC 2014 Nike Vapor pro combo Ping S55 only need 4-pw but 3-pw is ok as well. Prefer them to be +1/2 long and 1-2 degrees up would be perfect but not a deal breaker. Stiff shafts, the lower launch/spin the better. Thanks
  6. F

FS: Golf pants

Nike flat front tech pant $25 Gap khaki-$10 J Crew-$10 buy all 3 for $30! Nike and gap both size 34/32 and J Crew 33/32 but all fit pretty similar.
  7. F

FS: Nike TW long sleeve shirt

New without tags. Purchased and tried on but never wore it again. Decided someone should put it to use. Size large. $25 shipped US.
  8. F

FS/FT Srixon z745 4-pw

Im selling a lightly used set of 4-pw z745s. They are in great shape with minimal rounds on them. They are 1 inch over srixon standard (thats how I bought them from a guy) and 2 degrees up. They have stock mid size grips and kbs tour stiff shafts. I got them to try against my AP2s and they...
  9. F

WTB RSi 2 irons

Looking for 4-pw or 3-pw stiff shafts. +1/2 inch and 2 degrees up would be a plus! Have some things I could trade if interested. Let me know what you guys have.
  10. F

Charlottesville area THP'ers

Anyone on here live around the Charlottesville VA area?
Back