Search results for query: *

1. Girardcorp

Pick 2 - Girl Scout Cookies

PB patties and lemonades. Neighbor is a GS. I’m in trouble.
  2. Girardcorp

Smoking on the course

I don’t care personally but it really never comes up. I see a few butts on the ground but during play in my experience. Thinking about it I don’t know anyone personally that smokes, and the golf buddies that smoke a cigar are more on the patio with a drink after the round than on the course.
  3. Girardcorp

What is going on with Fast Food pricing?

Hopefully your firehouse people smile for $24. Feels awful to spend that much for subs at our firehouse because every employee is rude. And apparently it’s not just our experience.
  4. Girardcorp

Do You Pickleball?

Been pondering the sport lately. Might start a weekly thing with my golf buddy for something additional to do. Starting to have more of these courts installed in our parks as of recent.
  5. Girardcorp

The Official Banter Away Thread

On an incredible run…
  6. Girardcorp

Minnesota & Wisconsin Thread

A tad rainy that day…
  7. Girardcorp

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Darkspeed fitting today. Want to see how it compares to the Aerojet
  8. Girardcorp

Sand Valley Golf Resort - Wisconsin's newest destination

If you like golf architecture you should try to play Lawsonia Links close by. Top 100 and it’s under $100 a round.
  9. Girardcorp

Golf Balls at the Pro Shop?

I take advantage of the buy 3 get 1 free every spring to use up my shop credit. This year it’ll be the new Callaway Chrome Tour (previously had been ProV1x). Those 4 boxes will get me through most of the season. If I run out, I’ll end up getting more from the shop.
  10. Girardcorp

Sand Valley Golf Resort - Wisconsin's newest destination

Lido and Sedge Valley are high up on this years list of rounds. This resort has come along nicely since my original posting..
  11. Girardcorp

The Cheese Pizza Thread

New kid is dairy sensitive so no pizza in this household for the time being. Another item to add to 2020s list of grievances
  12. Girardcorp

SWAG Putters Thread

Shiny cock! That’s a tough one to get ahold of
  13. Girardcorp

Your City: The Best and Worst?

Best: The bars Worst: Drunkest city in America
  14. Girardcorp

Sweetens Cove

Had the opportunity to play, showed up and it was under feet of water. Not sure when I’ll be down next but will make it there eventually.
  15. Girardcorp

Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

Yea I think that ended in the early 90s before golf was cool (Tiger era). Course that could, but never will, host the US open
  16. Girardcorp

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

Work travel ban - in effect. So much for Atlanta golf at the end of the month.
  17. Girardcorp

Favorite Golf Outing in Wisconsin

Sign me up for anything at Milwaukee Country Club.
Back