Search results for query: *

1. CobraX51

Callaway Apex Pro Goes Off Course

Nice listen, particularly about the Tour Staff giving their input on the irons and the forged face/1025 Carbon. Apex 19 to 21 was exactly what I needed to enjoy the game of golf. I just got to a point where look is what I want now along with performance. The only “Dislike” I had on the 21 was...
  2. CobraX51

Cobra King Aerojet Driver?

I’ll take the photo credit on this one haha. Sounded decent as well overall.
  3. CobraX51

Justin Thomas thread

2-Time Major Champion, JT.
  4. CobraX51

Golf Bags: Does Two Pounds Matter

Here’s what I’ll say. When people come to town they know if they have a heavy bag or not. Obviously PING, Stitch, Ogio, Titleist, etc all have some very light bags. If you have a heavy bag with a crappy strap and no legs then it’s getting changed out into a lighter bag that we provide. ALL you...
  5. CobraX51

Pinehurst #2 Live Thread

Not many caddies know the greens better than Peyton, you got a very experienced caddie.
  6. CobraX51

Pinehurst #2 Live Thread

Heh. Glad you got to enjoy 8. I was on 4 yesterday and headed to 6 today. Have fun on 2 and trust your caddie. Stay BELOW THE FLAG except on hole 13! And stay right of right on 5! Have fun.
  7. CobraX51

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

The best ball striking day. 6/9 GIR and on the 9th hole I had the perfect club, perfect distance, and hit it great, it just trickled into the bunker which was a bummer. 2 GIR from off the fairway was also a nice bonus! So what I do on the range is put impact tape on my irons that I usually warm...
  8. CobraX51

Bones to caddie full time for JT

Double Thumbs Up!
  9. CobraX51

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

1 round and a small range session and so far so good. What I have noticed is the more hollow/quieter sound on well struck shots as opposed to the Smack from the 19s. I personally liked the Smack but no problem. Distances pretty comparative to the 19s, haven’t noticed anything drastic but it’s...
  10. CobraX51

Tour Event 2021 Ryder Cup

Come on close it out on 17!
  11. CobraX51

Caddie “Stock 5. Deep breath.” Nice.
  12. CobraX51

Sheesh
  13. CobraX51

Scottiiieee!!!!!
  14. CobraX51

Getting tight. Come on boys!!
  15. CobraX51

That was brutal
  16. CobraX51

Nice Brooks! Thought for sure Rahm was draining that.
  17. CobraX51

“Your partner has a gimmie, send it 5 feet past.”
  18. CobraX51

Left short!? Ooof!
  19. CobraX51

Monster by Sergio
  20. CobraX51

Really just down to the putter for JT/Spieth. Just couldn’t QUITE get some burned edges to drop. Need a birdie bad.
Back