Search results for query: *

1. B

Titleist TSi Driver Review

Sooooooo, when the tsi was released I when through a fitting. I bought the tsi3 9* with tour ad xc 6s. I played it for a few months and hit it amazingly well. Then, for no good reason, I sold it (kept the shaft) and went to the epic speed. 2 weeks later, went back to the tsi3, but added TSI2...
  2. B

It's time to regulate equipment.

No. Leave the game alone... Advancements are good for us all.
  3. B

Morgan cup?

I am new here and I feel I don't know anything..... How does one get chosen for the THP events like the Morgan Cup? Do you apply, are chosen, etc...
  4. B

Please post handicaps in your reviews...

i wish more people would post their handicaps in the reviews. When someone says that xx iron was hard to hit, I want to know if this person is a scratch player or a 24 handicap...
  5. B

I am so confused about events

I see all these announcements for events, but I am not seeing anything for signups or more info. I really am too lazy to read through 60+ pages to see if dates and locations have been announced. Is there any sort of calendar of events where one could quickly locate events?
  6. B

the original BogeyPro checking in....

So, I have been bogeypro on most all golf forums since around 2000, but bogeypro is taken here so I am bamabonners on THP. I am in North Alabama and enjoy playing golf and boating with family and friends. If you are ever in or near the area, give me a shout and we'll hit em. In the bag...
Back