Search results for query: *

1. G

how much difference does 1/2" make?

i recently bought new irons, considerably shorter than what i've been playing for the past several years. instead of 1-1/2" over standard i went with 1/2" over standard. also went from stiff graphite to regular. i realize i will lose a bit of distance but am hoping to pick up some consistency...
  2. G

machspeed vs cg7 bp?

had a chance to hit the machspeed irons at the range today during a nike demo day. until now, i've been thinking i woul get the cg7 non-tour black pearls but have only hit those into a net. for those that have hit both, what is the difference in feel? the machspeeds i hit were graphite shaft...
  3. G

howdy from houston

thought i'd intro myself, been lurking around golf related sites since rec.golf.sport currently reside in houston, been playing for 35 years or so. handicap varies depending on work/family, currently a 14 i guess - only get out a couple times a month to play. currently playing around with club...
  4. G

thanks thp!

just started frequenting this site (first post) was intrigued by the cleveland niblick reviews and even though chipping is a strong part of my game picked one up (49*) to try just for kicks. had it out at the course today and that thing is money!! i can hit it high with a little hold of the...
Back