Search results for query: *

1. J

Smartphone GPS

It's time to upgrade phones and I am thinking of going with a Blackberry Curve so I can use the GolfLogix app. Anyone have experience with this application who could share their impressions, or if someone may be able to recommend a similar application that I could look into that would be great.
  2. J

My Phil Moment...Shots that make you proud...

I didn’t do too well on the front, 12 over. Going into the back nine I wasn’t too happy because I was not hitting my irons well which I usually am dead on with. On the 10th I made bogey 5, but played it well I thought (I am around a bogey golfer). On the 11th three for par, 12th 5 for bogey...
  3. J

Could I get a static figure for driver length please?

I want to replace a driver shaft in my 09 Burner. I want to go with something shorter. I was hoping I could get a static measurment. I am 5'9'' and wrist to floor is 32''. I appreciate your time, thanks a million. :)
  4. J

Help me not hate my 09 Burner Driver!!!

Ok, I recently purchased a completely new set of clubs to replace a stolen set. I went with Mizuno’s MX-200’s which I love. I also went with the Burner 09 Driver in 9.5* Stiff shaft, 09 Burner 3W in stiff, and Burner 3 hybrid. I love the 3w and hybrid, and when I hit it in Golfsmith I loved the...
  5. J

ball going right with woods

I hit my irons just fine for the most part but I am having real trouble with my driver, and to a lesser extent my three wood. Up until a round yesterday I had been able to trust my 3. However, since my driver has been giving me woes I took the 3W or 3 hybrid onto every tee. The hybrid is fine...
Back