Search results for query: *

1. Awkward silence

Been a Min...

Well it certainly looks very different from the last time I logged in about 2 years ago. I am now living in Northern VA and hope to get back involved in the conversations again around here and potentially an event if I am lucky. I miss golf. Glad to be back.
  2. Awkward silence

FS: X Forged Callaway Wedges 54 & 58

Looking to get 60 (shipped) or 35 for each if i split. Great wedges. Plenty of life left. MCC +4 grips in great shape. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Awkward silence

FS: Odyssey 2 Ball O works - microhinge

Rolled for one round. Could not get the feel i wanted. Perfect condition. Asking 130 obo. Shipped CONUS. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Awkward silence

FS: Cleveland Altitude Irons 4-DW Graphite A-Flex

Looking for 225 Shipped Conus to your door. Stock Cleveland Lamkin grips in decent condition. Faces look great. Let me know if want different pics. 4,5,6 faces 7,8,9 faces PW,DW faces Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Awkward silence

FS: TaylorMade Wedges 50*, 54* & 58*

Looking to sell three Taylormade wedges as a set if possible. All three have Yellow Lamkin REL Ace in ok condition. I am asking 30/each odo or 50 for both shipped CONUS. Let me know if I missed something or if you have any questions. Thanks for looking. 54* ATV Wedge KBS Wedge flex SOLD 50*...
  6. Awkward silence

WTB: Srixon 545 A wedge

Like the title says I was looking for the set A wedge from the 545 line. Tough to find, but let me know if you have one.
  7. Awkward silence

FS: HZRDUS Black 6.0 62g

As much as it pains me. I simply can't give this beauty the aggressive it needs to unlock its full potential. Looking for $115 shipped directly to your door. Pics tell the story. In my 816 DBD plays to 45". Measures 43.5" without the head. Let me know if you have any questions. Sent from my...
  8. Awkward silence

WTB: Callaway Adapter

Looking for an adapter for my 816 DBD to add to another shaft. Anyone have one laying around?
  9. Awkward silence

Guess the tech

With new launches on the horizon for 2017 what a couple things in the realm of new tech you expect or want to see in the new equipment. My guess is we see a few new materials used by other company's. I think TM has a hit with the M1/M2 and honestly see a couple other companies giving...
  10. Awkward silence

Slighty used or Brand New

Which category do you fall in. I tend to by clubs in great used condition but prefer to spend the savings on more rounds. Are the type that has to have the latest and great right when it comes out? Or do you like save a few bucks and hit up the THP marketplace. We can stretch this to golf balls...
  11. Awkward silence

Ego, Does it hurt you

Ego, it seems to pop so often in golf. What part of the game does ego hurt you the most. 1. Do you tend to pull a club and say to yourself, "Yeah if it this 100% ill get there" 2. Do you not play a certain club because of some perceived stigma i.ee Chipper, hollow body irons, hybrids (more...
  12. Awkward silence

Awkward Silence WITB

Ok bag is set for a while. I can't show my putter yet but will be sure to update once the embargo date passes. Just put the 816 DBD in the bag this morning and literally hammered my first two drives down the range The 545s were a recent add as well and I am loving the little extra...
  13. Awkward silence

FS: Seemore M2

The pics do the talking here. Plays to 34' and has just a few little nicks. No paint fill in the alignment circle so perfect and prepped for whatever your favorite color is. Was tough to find comparisons. But I think I would be good $115 shipped directly to your door. Assuming your door is CONUS...
  14. Awkward silence

WTB XR16 Driver Head only

Title sums it up, but looking for a 10.5 preferably. Would also consider an 816 DBD head as well.
  15. Awkward silence

FS: 2011 TaylorMade TP CB 4-PW

Pics tell the story. Pretty solid condition for their age and use. 4-PW pay no mind to the 50* in there. XP S300 shafts with lamkin grips with plenty of life left. Looking to buy Chump Fries irons so let's move these fast haha. $225 gets these shipped to your house CONUS please. Let me know if...
  16. Awkward silence

Galen Marek I'm calling you out #ThpCallout

Here we go. A match for the ages. Paul and I both had the wonderful opportunity to attend the PX Handcrafted event last August in beautiful San Diego. We only got the chance to play 9 holes with each other during that trip I believe. Let's break this down real quick. Handicap: -12.5 according...
  17. Awkward silence

Interesting Strategy Cotton; Let see is if it pays off...

Interesting direction/idea by TMAG here. Man U definitely has mass appeal around the world so I could see the draw here. What do you guys think? Title of the thread is a quote from the movie dodgeball :alien...
  18. Awkward silence

Father Son Classic at Pebble

Anyone ever do this event? Trying to figure out if I should pitch this idea to ol man over Thanksgiving break when I visit him for a week. Would love to know if you thought it was worth it , had a good time, good value etc...
  19. Awkward silence

If you could design your Own Shaft...

This felt like an obvious thread to start given the past weekend and seeing how it was announced that Project X was was bringing back the #HandcraftedExperience in 2016. If you had a chance to design your own driver shaft what graphics and layout would you choose and why? Lets see what...
  20. Awkward silence

Looking in the Mirror; What do you see?

I go back and forth between 11 and 13 hdc. I feel like I have the swing and understanding of the game to get to single digits. My perception of my game is slightly better than what it is. I hope one day to match my expectations to actual results on a more consistent basis but for now the rosey...
Back