Search results for query: *

1. jimonious

WTB: Bargain putters

I recently bought a Birdie Ball green and have been absolutely loving it. So far the only issue I have is that almost every time I go to play I get to the course and realize that I left my putter sitting in the living room. It's exasperating and so I'm reaching out to the putter collectors out...
  2. jimonious

Freak accident= dead 7 iron

Yesterday I was out and while taking a normal swing on a mossy patch I caught the ball just right and took a nice little divot. Unfortunately, what I didn't realize was that the moss had actually just grown over a little scrap of concrete left over from who knows what. This meant that my divot...
  3. jimonious

What Did You Do on National Golf Day?

As you may have heard on the Golf Channel or spotted on social media, yesterday, April 15 was National Golf Day. It was a day to celebrate the billions of dollars that golf invests back in our communities as well as an excuse to play hooky on Tax Day and hit the course. As part of the...
  4. jimonious

WTB - 4 Hybrid Stiff

I hate my hybrid, looking for a new friend to kick it out of the bag. I've hit the BioCell and 913h and liked them but im open to others. Probably nothing from this year because of price though. What do ya got THP?
  5. jimonious

Course Review - Mid Pines Golf Club, Southern Pines, NC

Mid Pines Golf Club, Southern Pines, NC The view from the tee on #1, a 401 yard, par 4. Introduction I was lucky enough to be invited by a friend down to the Southern Pines/Pinehurst area to play and stay at the Pine Needles and Mid Pines Resort and Lodge. On Saturday February 14, 2015, I woke...
  6. jimonious

Win New Callaway Kicks!

Callaway is giving away a bunch of new shoes. One pair a day for the next three weeks. Sign-up here: https://p.antavo.com/CAE/+60/ *link does give me extra entries. Good luck!
  7. jimonious

WTB: Hybrids!

I'm looking for a couple or trio of long hybrids for my dad. We played a bit ago and he hit the one that came with my rentals (an old king cobra 3h) and loved it. He has never had a hybrid before, so I'm looking to put together a set of them for Christmas. His specs are easy I need at least a...
  8. jimonious

Speed at bottom of arc

Hey all, I've been having issues with ramping up my swing speed at the appropriate time. I picked up a swing byte and have been using it to look at my swing speed. I know that everyone's first inclination is to complain about how inaccurate the numbers can be, but since I'm just using it to...
  9. jimonious

Win Mack Daddy 2 Tour Grind Wedges!

Week 11 of Global Golf Post's 20 weeks of giveaways. This week its some pretty sweet wedges up for grabs. Enter here: http://woobox.com/5ccf5g/9c46sb
  10. jimonious

FT: Orange Bridgestone hat

I'm putting up my orange Bridgestone hat I got in my swag bag in Ocean City. It's only been put on once, very briefly, just long enough to see that I look absolutely horrible in orange. I took off the tags to try it on but I only wore it for about three minutes, long enough to get a second...
  11. jimonious

Contest-win FJ StaCool gloves

http://woobox.com/qjucmm/8ya8au Global Golf Post continues the 20 weeks of giveaways with some sweet gloves Full disclosure: bonus entries for me if you enter via this link
  12. jimonious

Not allowed to play--need short game fix

Soooo last weekend I had abdominal surgery and have been banned from taking a full swing four four-five weeks. Fortunately, my surgeon is a golfer and could tell how bummed I was when he told me, so he gently reminded me that the best way to drop some strokes was some short game practice. This...
  13. jimonious

Favorite cold weather ball?

This winter is the gift that keeps on giving. While I realize that many haven't been able to get out at all since old man winter came to town, I'm wondering what the rest of you playing through chilly temps have been rolling across those rock hard greens. I'm from California and this is my...
Back