Search results for query: *

1. flyinj03

F/S : SKYTRAK GOLF AND iPAD AIR

So I bought the Skytrak golf launch monitor/simulator. My wife was NOT impressed, and so it is, with a heavy heart, that I have it now up for sale, along with the iPad air that was purchased to use with it. I'm asking $1,950 OBO shipped to your door. I'll add some pictures of it tonight when I...
  2. flyinj03

F/S OptiShot with Mat and Net

Selling my OptiShot as a complete set-up with the All Turf Mat 48"x60" and Callaway net. Works awesome! I've only used it about 7-8 times. Like new! Just don't have the time to use it, and need some space. $400 OBO. More pictures to come when I get home tonight.
  3. flyinj03

F/S: Cobra Amp Cell Driver Master's Edition

For sale is a new Cobra Amp Cell Master's Edition Driver in Stiff flex with the adjustable loft. This comes with the head cover and adjustment wrench. It has only hit 3 balls. $210 Shipped.
  4. flyinj03

F/S Silver Cobra Amp Cell Driver

Good shape. 1/2 season of use. Adjustable Loft, Stiff Shaft. $120 shipped OBO. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. flyinj03

F/S TaylorMade Burner Fairway Woods

3 wood, 5 wood and 22* Hybrid. Good shape, normal use, all three stiff shafts. $150 OBO shipped for all 3. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. flyinj03

FS- Cobra Amp Cell Silver Irons W/ Cobra Amp Cell Cart Bag

Cobra Amp Cell Irons with matching cart bag. I've used these irons for 2 rounds. Dynamic Gold SL S300 shafts. Clubs are in great shape! $475 OBO.
  7. flyinj03

Need Advice-Contemplating New Irons

My current irons are the Cobra Amp Cell's, which I had set up for me, and are awesome! I have come across an opportunity to get the Titleist 714 AP-1's set up for me for a GREAT price! I really enjoy the Cobra's, and they work great for me, however, the price on the 714's is almost too good to...
  8. flyinj03

Vacation in January to Northern LA Area, Need Course Suggestions

Hello All- I've been reading on the site for quite some time, and have just joined. Amazing site!! I will be taking a trip in about a month to the LA Area, specifically the Woodland Hills/Calabasas area. It will be my wife and I, and another couple. Our wives don't golf, but my buddy and I will...
Back