Search results for query: *

1. MDGolfHacker

Expanding The Golfing Tours Worldwide

As I was reading and watching about Jordan Spieth's global travels, I thought he is a great global ambassador for the world of Golf. It also made me think that heads of the Golf tours have a tough road ahead growing their prospective tours into the world market. If you were the head of the...
  2. MDGolfHacker

Official THP Event Pondering Thread

I'm with you on this one M....I figure I go for what I can and if I get in Awesome, if not, there's always the next one to go for!
  3. MDGolfHacker

Caught between two shaft flexes ?

For those of us that have been fitted for drivers, but are between rated shaft speeds, IE... between a regular or stiff / stiff or x-stiff etc..., what is your determining factor for choosing the right shaft flex for you ? I had tried a bunch of drivers last year as I was upgrading all my...
  4. MDGolfHacker

What Club did you Covet?

For me, it was the Mizuno sticks, particularly the MP-32's. I finally picked up a set at the end of the first year they were released. I still remember hitting some of the most best feeling shots with those sticks, in particular, a 4 iron approach shot to a green (never mind it went over...
Back