Search results for query: *

1. musicmaster6921

FS: Putters, putters and other clubs.

So I have decided to sell off a good amount of clubs. All prices are shipped CONUS O.B.O. Odyssey black series #9. 35" Head cover included. $55 Mizuno S2 JPX 56/14 wedge. Bent to 54/12. Upgraded KBS tour custom black/blue shaft. Blue Iomic sticky 2.3 grip. $60 Will sell just the head for...
  2. musicmaster6921

FS: Mizuno JPX 850 4-GW

So I bought these planning on giving them a try since I have wanted a set for quite a while. But with finding out I made it into the Cobra/Puma event I am going to be selling these and using the money to hopefully help pay for the trip. Brand new in plastic. Mizuno JPX 850 irons. 4-GW, regular...
  3. musicmaster6921

THP Call Out Musicmaster6921 VS Chalupa Batman

It is time to throw a call out up and what better way than to get a newer member more involved! Chalupa batman you are being Called out! When: First round in SC on the 21st Where: Caledonia Pops: We typically shoot quite even so I say we play this heads up even and make it interesting...
  4. musicmaster6921

WITB Musicmaster6921

So new irons came in and figured it was time for me to post some pictures of the setup. Driver: Callaway XR 11.5* Aldila Tour Blue reg FW: Cobra F6 4W 16* Aldila Tour Blue reg, Bridgestone JGR 7W 21* Aldila NVS Orange reg Hybrid: Callaway XR 4H 22* Aldila Tour Red Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ...
  5. musicmaster6921

WTB: XR or BB 5 Hybrid

Looking for either a XR or Big Bertha 5 hybrid. Don't care about the shaft as I already have the shaft I will be using in it. Would like none to minimal marks in the crown. And the head cover included. Let me know what you have! Thanks. Edit: Would also be interested in a X2Hot 5 hybrid!
  6. musicmaster6921

WTB/WTTF X2Hot or XR 4 Hybrid head.

Looking for a X2Hot or XR 4 hybrid head. For a build I am looking to try out. Don't need the shaft but if thats the way it is Ill buy it with shaft. Since I already have a shaft, if you have one with a shaft still flex doesn't matter. Would prefer one with a head cover. Doesn't have to be...
  7. musicmaster6921

Calloway Masters Bag Rick Shiels give away

Saw this and thought I should post it! The ways to enter are in the description of the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiFcwF-e-lo
  8. musicmaster6921

FS Betha Mini 12* & W/S M3 4W

Have for sale a few clubs today, all prices are shipped CONUS. Only trade interest is an Odyssey Milled Collection #9 in great shape, no top line nicks. Callaway Bertha Mini 12* Mini driver with KuroKage Reg flex shaft. Used, in really great condition wuld rate 8.5/10. Stock everything...
  9. musicmaster6921

WTB. Callaway dual cog adapter

Looking for a callaway dual cog adapter. Yes I know I can get them on the bay but figured I'd try to buy it from a fellow THP member first. Let me know what you have! It's for a XR driver.
  10. musicmaster6921

Demo days contest

http://www.carlsgolfland.com/demodays?utm_source=2.15.16&utm_medium=EM&utm_campaign=Register%20To%20Win No extra entries for me.
  11. musicmaster6921

Club vs brand.

We have talked about brand loyalty as a whole in other threads. But my question is more about each style of club. Is there a loyalty or a brand you look at first for each club before trying anything else. For me there is a bit. Drivers the first brand I look at is Cobra always. FW I tend to...
  12. musicmaster6921

FS/FT Seemore putter and some pants &shorts

Next up is a pair of Pebble beach pants. Size 34"/32" brand new with tags asking $25 shipped Now $20 Shipped CONUS!!! Last drop $18 shipped CONUS All prices are OBRO and Shipped CONUS! Trade interests: #9 style putters 34" Blue Fly-Z 3/4W Head only or full club if Reg flex Den caddies If...
  13. musicmaster6921

FS: Heaven Wood, Odyssey black series + others

Ok so I decided it was time to clean out a few of the clubs that I just don't use, figured there was no point in letting them collect dust. All Prices are shipped in CONUS only, If you are outside the 48 pm and I am sure we can work something out. Don't be afraid to make an offer on something...
  14. musicmaster6921

Free mizuno poker chip

I purchased a few mizuno poker chips for my collection and ended up with a double. Any mizuno fans out there? If you would like it msg me. All I ask is that you are an albatross member. Thought someone would like it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. musicmaster6921

Water Fowl for Warriors Outing Michigan

Hey A few of my buddies and myself signed up for this and thought I'd post it in here if anyone else wanted to get a team together. I know its kind of late notice but figured I would try as it is for a great cause!
  16. musicmaster6921

WTB/WTTF Srixon Yellow/Black poker chip

Exactly as the title states, Looking for one of the Srixon Neon Yellow/Black Poker chip ball markers. Bought on the Bay and it never came so I am stll looking for one. Thanks!
  17. musicmaster6921

Does anyone know?

With the release of previews for Mizuno's newer MP-25 and the MP-5 does anyone know if and or when we might see the replacement for the JPX-EZ? They have removed the woods already from the Mizuno site and only show the Irons, no longer the Fli-Hi hybrids that accompanied these. Really love my...
  18. musicmaster6921

FS: Razr X Black 4-PW Graphite Reg Flex

I have a set of Razr X black Irons for sale. 4-PW, The 4 iron has never been hit! There are standard L,L,L. Cleaned after almost every round. The shafts are the stock graphite shaft, Regular Flex. Grips are still in very good condition. Faces have barely any wear yet. Alway kept covered in bag...
  19. musicmaster6921

WTB: Burger, and/or Dolla bill THP head cover

Looking for the THP Dolla Bills and the THP Burger Head covers. Would like them in great condition if possible, as they are for my collection. Please let me know if you have one or both to sell! Thanks!
  20. musicmaster6921

Adams super s speeldline black

Hey just grabbed an Adams speedline s black and noticed the shaft is different from the original white headed version. Is the black a big box store line? Is it a cheaper line? The shaft in the white version was a matrix radix S and in the black version they are just Adams branded no shaft brand...
Back