Search results for query: *

1. tjgus25

FS: Bridgestone J40 gear all brand new

I have j40 driver 12 degree loft with stock 5.0 shaft head over included never hit asking $200 shipped also have j40 dual pocket irons 5-pw with project x 5.0 shafts standard specs new and still wrapped except 6 iron hit twice asking $375 shipped Make offers looking to sell quick
  2. tjgus25

Good golf course in Charlotte nc area

Making a trip down to see a practice round at the masters and looking for a good golf course to play in Charlotte area. Going to play rock barn jones course one day but looking for another nice course without spending to much money. Any info at all would be great. Thanks
  3. tjgus25

Bridgestone J40 CB with DG x-100?

I know the J40 come with PX flighted stock put i was interested in the J40's with DG x-100 and wonder if anyone had tried them and how they liked them. I have PX non-flighted in my j38 right now and have x-100 in a set of Titleist and i just wondered what the x-100 would be like in the J40...
  4. tjgus25

Someone to golf with in Pittsburgh/Johnstown/Altoona area

I am a local PGA professional in the Johnstown Area and looking for someone to play with on Mondays. I have a few guys I play with every now and then and looking to add a few new golf buddys (Can never have to many). Anyone in the area looking to play let me know. I'm 28 married with kid on...
  5. tjgus25

Project X 7b3 vs Rip Alpha 60

with all other things equal what kind of differences will you see between these shafts? Launch angle? Spin? Feel? Basically im trying to find out what the differences would be for my R11 driver any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  6. tjgus25

My Driver Dillemia

I'm Currently gaming a R11 8* with Rip Alpha shaft. I have it set to to lower loft face open and weight 10g in toe and 1g in heel. Now i can hit this the longest with set up like this but i struggle to get a nice little draw with it. I can hit a cut shot all day long and get good distance out...
  7. tjgus25

Scotty Cameron Select review

I just recieved my New Scotty Cameron Newport 2 yesterday and wanted to write up a review of it to contribute to the site. I had been using a studio style newport 2 before and will compare the select to that. Looks: Classic Newport 2 but they black finish just looks sexy to me. Love looking...
  8. tjgus25

anyone gaming a 64* wedge

I play alot of shorter courses and have alot of 50 yards and in shots and was thinking about putting into play a 64* wedge. anyone do this and how are the results. here are my current lengths with irons 17* hybrid 225 3 iron 215 4 iron 205 5 iron 195 6 iron 185 7 iron 172 8 iron 162 9 iron...
  9. tjgus25

Custom Putters to celebrate birth of first child

My wife and I are expecting our first child this September and we are both very excited. I was saying to her that i wanted to do something unique and special for each of our children. I have a custom scotty cameron and I love it. So as we were talking about gifts I mentioned i would like to...
  10. tjgus25

How close is my swing to being good?

I have been working hard at getting my swing to a good place and i think it is close just wanna know what someone else thinks http://www.youtube.com/v/eg89f2hZIgM&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3 thanks for your help.
  11. tjgus25

What to work on in 2012?

I kept track of stats for most of my rounds in 2011 and i wanted to see what areas you guys thing i need to work on and which is most important. I know my short game needs help as my scrambling is on 35%. but here are my stats let me know what you think Low Round of year:68 High Round of...
  12. tjgus25

Preseason golf workouts?

As the golf season will soon be upon us in the Northeast i was wondering what other people do to get ready before you can actually go outside and play? I wanna be ready to go this year but i havent touched a club since December this year and i usually dont take this much time off.
  13. tjgus25

Best machine to read swing speed?

I've been on trackman and bridgestones science i and got similiar results except for swing speed. Which machine is best for swing speed? on trackman i was getting 1.5 smash factor even on mishits. So i was wondering if anyone had some information about that for me. Thanks
Back