Search results for query: *

1. mcrobertsjmac32

Health and Diet Confusion

For the past year or so I have been on a fitness abnd weightloss journey and had some success. I started at 344lbs last March and am now at 311lbs. I am getting alot better with cardio and can run for 2 miles without much difficulty at a solid pace. Working out for me has never been an issue...
  2. mcrobertsjmac32

The dumb phone challenge

Many people in my life have told me I'm too attached to my smartphone (its a blackberry not even that smart). Recently 4 of my letters on my blackberry keyboard have broken leaving me to shop for a new phone. I am a loyal blackberry user and have been forever. Since they no longer make phones...
  3. mcrobertsjmac32

Rory McIlroy Backs Out of Olympics

Rory backs out of the Olympics due to Rios health concerns. What's everyone's thoughts?
  4. mcrobertsjmac32

WTB Scotty Cameron

Hey guys. Looking for a Scotty. Preferably a Golo Select, but intested in an face balanced mallet Scotty. Let me know if anyone has any to sell!‎
  5. mcrobertsjmac32

Tru-Roll Putter Review

So before I do this review let me explain how I even got to this point. I have always in my life been a horrific putter. I have improved at every facet of my game the past 2 years, my least improved part of my game has been putting. About 4 months ago I adopted the forward press putting stroke...
  6. mcrobertsjmac32

FS Rare Bobby Grace Putter, New Tour Edge Rally, 1 out

Hey guys here are my items for sale Any questions just ask. Esentially new Tour Edge Rally Wedge 60 Degree. Hit less than 10 balls with it. $50 Shipped Bobby Grace Snyper. Not sure headcover is supposed to go with this putter, it fits but it's snug. $50 Shipped Tour Edge...
  7. mcrobertsjmac32

Nike pushing for tights on the PGA Tour?

‎I just read this on Golf.com that Nike revealed it's new clothing for this season. Nike is pushing the tights with shorts look. Apparently Brooks Kopeka and Tony Finau are also pushing for it as well. What do you guys think? Here is the article if anyone wants to...
  8. mcrobertsjmac32

FS Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #3 Raw Finish

Hey guys for sale I have a Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #3 with a raw finish, a newer Winn midsize cord grip, and a Scotty red x head cover with attached Scotty divot tool. Putter measures in a shade under 34inches. Looking for 140 shipped anywhere in US any questions just ask! [/URL][/IMG]...
  9. mcrobertsjmac32

Ping's new alignment stratagy for putters. Bubba's new putter

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9A0yvGJ5jh8 I saw this last night while looking at new putters, and surfing through Rick Shiels and Peter Finch's youtube channels. Have been thinking a lot of alignment since researching the new TFI by Cleveland, but after seeing this video I'm as confused as...
  10. mcrobertsjmac32

Work Boots Question

Hey guys had a question about work boots, or boots in general. I've had the same pair of wolverines for like 3 years (I don't wear boots all that often) and am in the market to buy a new pair. I was smoking a cigar with a friend of mine who is a mechanic and goes thru boots like I go thru...
  11. mcrobertsjmac32

Sports Debate need help settling

Guys I need help settling a sports debate. I am a fan of the the Philadelphia Eagles and 76ers (painful I know). After Chip Kelly's firing I made the statement that the 76ers franchise was in better shape than the Eagles. My cousins argued with me in group chat about the statement, and I said it...
  12. mcrobertsjmac32

2016 New Years Resolutions! Only Post If Your Determined!

So many people (obviously myself included) make New Years Resolutions and never keep them. Here's a thread for you to make a resolution(s) and maybe hold yourself accountable. It can be resolutions related to Health, personal goals, golf, etc. Anything you want. Let's all make a determined push...
  13. mcrobertsjmac32

tips on coming back to golf after knee surgery

Guys happy to be back!!!! Probably no one noticed but i haven't been posting a ton lately because I've been recovering from ACL and MCL surgery that I had on June 18th. Honesty it was depressing to say the least being on THP when I couldn't golf. I would dabble around on the site set my fantasy...
  14. mcrobertsjmac32

FS THP Gear! 2 Superstrokes and mallet putter cover

Hey guys for sale is some THP stuff I can't use. I have 2 THP Superstroke Ultra Slim 1.0's never used and never taken out of the plastic. I just cant seem to agree with Superstroke so I'll sell them to a THP Superstroke enthusiast. Asking $20 per Grip. And lastly a THP Seemore Dancing ! Mallet...
  15. mcrobertsjmac32

Why dont they make unplated rustable putters

So they make unplated wedges so that they are softer, they rust, improve feel, and improve spin. Why don't they do that for putters? I like rusted wedges, just never really find a wedge that is available unplated that I like. I really think it'd be cool for unplated putters. Thoughts? And I'm...
  16. mcrobertsjmac32

Funny Video? Yes or No? Warning Explicit language

Ok my cousins and I watched this video on comedy central and we're wetting our pants. We've been quoting it ever since. Showed co workers and they didn't even laugh a little.... so u guys tell me funny or not? The video makes fun of the texting and driving commercials. http://youtu.be/8zU7Ov-uW1E
  17. mcrobertsjmac32

Great Job on the contest JB

I'm not in the contest because I'm the most comfortable I've ever been with my metal woods, and don't want to waste a good prize on me if I won't use it. But recently JB posted the start 5 threads for a chance to win metal woods contest, and I've really really enjoyed a lot of the threads being...
  18. mcrobertsjmac32

Lamkin Crossline Grip Change?

Anyone notice that the once great Lamkin Crossline just doesn't feel the same? I have a grippier Crossline that's 10 years old than a new one that's on my wedge. The new ones just feel slicker. My club guy agrees with me as well. Has anyone else noticed this?
  19. mcrobertsjmac32

WTB Scotty Cameron

Hey guys looking for a Scotty. Most preferred styles are 8802 and anser style. Lmk what u guys have!
  20. mcrobertsjmac32

Fantasy Footballers

Hey guys! I tried to sign up for fantasy football on here but it's full. Golfer Gal says theres a waiting list. Right now we have 3 and need 13 more so if u missed getting in there is still a chance! All you have to do is PM her. If we can't get an official THP league together I'll run one? Let...
Back