Search results for query: *

1. EnglishTurn

New Project x/True Temper shaft brand?

When can we expect more info on the new driver shaft brand from True Temper? Saw Keegan hint to something on Instagram.
  2. EnglishTurn

What is your favorite sound on the course?

Do you prefer the sound of smashing a drive, puring an iron, sticking a wedge, tink of a putt, or a ball rattling inside a cup?
  3. EnglishTurn

[emoji26]

I miss THP events! Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
  4. EnglishTurn

Tom Brady on Howard Stern!

Apparently this is happening next Wednesday April 8th. If you are a Stern fan you know this is going to be beyond epic! Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
  5. EnglishTurn

This should be fun!

Hopefully FSU can get back to some of its former glory by then. So dumb that these won't be played on each campus. About 40k less seats in each stadium plus a nationally televised night game in Death Valley would be fun to see. Love seeing FSU schedule LSU, Bama and Georgia. Can't be the best if...
  6. EnglishTurn

For Sale Cleveland UHX 4-PW

These come with True Temper Elevate Tours in stiff with vss. Grips are Lamkin TS1 grips. Played them for 3 rounds. Found out I have 2 bulging discs in my neck so my golf game is on hold indefinitely. Asking $600 delivered. Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
  7. EnglishTurn

All is right with the world now!

Makem' say uuuuuuuhhhhh... https://www.nolaweekend.com/master-p-returns-home-for-no-limit-reunion-tour-in-april/ Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
  8. EnglishTurn

FS: SM6 60.08 M grind, Double Black Diamond, 816 3w

Lightly used SM6 60.08 M grind satin finish. 816 double black diamond driver with Fubuki zt60 stiff shaft. 816 alpha 3wood with Fubuki zt65 stiff shaft. Stock headcovers with each wood. Asking $70 each or $175 for everything. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  9. EnglishTurn

Smoking a few fatties!

One is bacon cheeseburger and the other is homemade venison bratwurst stuffed with sauteed peppers, onions and mushrooms. Will post pics when they are done. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  10. EnglishTurn

fs: Nippon Modus3 Tour 105 R-flex

Took these out of some Srixon's I bought. Never swung a club. 6-pw length. Asking $100 delivered. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  11. EnglishTurn

Review: Taylormade TP Flex Glove

We received 2 of these gloves at the TM Injected speed event 2 weeks ago. I have played the Titleist Players glove exclusively for years. Living in the south it is hot and muggy a majority of the year. I would rotate between 3 gloves when playing as to let them dry out while using another one. I...
  12. EnglishTurn

Remembering D-Day

On this day 75 years ago the greatest generation to ever grace this earth faced the enemy on the beaches of France. While many gave the ultimate sacrifice, many more survived and turned the pages of history. THANK YOU to all who have gone and those few still here. Without your bravery this world...
  13. EnglishTurn

Links & Kings Captains leather duffel bag

Brand new premium leather duffel bag. Retails for $400. $250 delivered Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  14. EnglishTurn

Best course(s) in/around Atlanta

Lucky to get tickets to the Masters next year. Looking for some recommendations of courses to play around the Atlanta area. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  15. EnglishTurn

FS: Callaway X Hot Pro 3-pw project x 6.0 flighted 95

6 iron shaft broke in the grip. Including 3 brand new uncut duplicate shafts so you don't have to get another to replace it. Asking $125 delivered. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  16. EnglishTurn

FS: Nippon pro modus 3 r flex 6-pw

Bought some Srixon's from a member and changed out the shafts. Never used as I changed to a stiff flex. 5 total shafts from 39" to 37". Asking $130 delivered. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  17. EnglishTurn

Courses in Minneapolis

Going to be in the Minneapolis area at the end of May. Looking for a nice course to play. Money is no object. What is the best around that I can get on? Thanks in advance. Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
  18. EnglishTurn

FS: Aldila rouge silver 110msi 70 3.3 s fairway

Have a brand new rouge silver 70 3.3 stiff fairway shaft with a Callaway adapter. Never hit a ball with it. Asking $85 delivered. Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
  19. EnglishTurn

Let the awesomeness begin!!!

About to start my fitting at the Callaway headquarters in Carlsbad. This is my mecca. So excited!
  20. EnglishTurn

WTS - Titleist 690cb 2-9 iron

Bought these for old times sake and haven't used them like I had hoped. They come with original Rifle stiff shafts. Brand new grips on the 2 iron and 6-9 irons. Asking $100 delivered firm.
Back