Search results for query: *

1. NitJay

Putter Refinishing Guide Help - Taylormade Ghost

Hi. I've got a Taylormade Ghost DA-12, it's beaten up and very well used but I can't get on with any other putter like I can this one. The finish now looks like this one - maybe even worse http://d3d71ba2asa5oz.cloudfront.net/12019006/images/00219341__2.jpg I'd like to refinish it (get rid of...
  2. NitJay

Bending my Wedge setup

Hi, I've been given some good Callaway forged wedges by a fellow player to help me improve my game. Until now I've just used a 54 sand wedge and 44 pitching wedge and the gap was too big. The problem is, they are 52 and 54 degrees which seems a bit close in loft. I'd like to get them bent...
  3. NitJay

R1 Driver Broken - anyone seen this?

Hi, I picked up an R1 driver very cheap, however on closer inspection the heel slot for the screw in weight is damaged. It looks like the 1g weight that was in there had sheared off and the owner has then just superglued it in place. That would be OK but the problem is I need the 10g...
  4. NitJay

First Cheap Shaft Replacement

Hi, I've been given a 2014 Adams Idea hybrid #3 which could be perfect for me except the reason I was given it is: The guy snapped the shaft in half. I just want to try the club as it may not be right for me so I'm looking for the lowest cost shaft replacement option. I found this on eBay...
  5. NitJay

One Downswing Thought...

Hi, One thing I've learned this year is that I play my best golf when I stick to one backswing thought and one downswing thought. The problem I have is, the more I practice on the driving range, the more I start thinking about all kinds of other areas of my swing to work on. I'd really like...
  6. NitJay

Odyssey #9 vs #7 Putter Shape - Heart Vs Brain

Hi - my instructor and I did a bit of a putter fitting yesterday. As part of this I tried a few Odyssey metal X putters. Before I had even rolled a putt I really liked the look and then in hand feel of the #9 shape, my instructor's view was very much that putters are an individual...
  7. NitJay

You Solved my Shank - Would appreciate your thoughts a few months on

Hi, A few months ago - I was struggling with the Shanks which you solved with one post (I've gone from every shot is a shank to no shanks at all). Since then I've re-started my lessons with my pro, but have only had the time to have one so far (got another in a few weeks). I'd really...
  8. NitJay

Shank - Poor Tempo?

Hi all, (First off before I posted this I noticed someone else had a very similar thread a couple of rows below - I didn't want to hijack so started my own.) I've been taking lessons regularly for about 10months and I'm joining the pieces of my game together. Just when I was starting to see...
  9. NitJay

3Bays GSA Pro VS Zepp GolfSense - which would best suit Me & My Goals

Hi All, *EDIT Apologies it's the Zepp Golf Sense I want to compare the 3Bays to A bit of background - I've read lots of information/reviews on THP and other sites on these devices, I'm conscious I don't want to ask what's already been answered. I've come to the conclusion that none of them are...
  10. NitJay

Hello & Thanks

Thought I should introduce myself a little and say thanks for all of the great information on this site that I have been reading for the past few months or so. Felt it was probably about time I joined up! I'm from Sussex in England and have been playing golf on and off for years, but have only...
Back