Search results for query: *

1. goodearth

U.S. open

What are your thoughts on how the USGA handled the issue with Dustin Johnson?
  2. goodearth

Myrtle Beach

I thinking about doing a THP outing here in the Myrtle Beach area if anyone is interested.
  3. goodearth

Golf near marinas

I'll be traveling the inter-coastal waterway from Myrtle Beach to the Keys starting in a few weeks. I will be bringing my clubs and am interested in hitting the links along the way. Does anyone know of any courses that are close to the ICW or might be a short cab ride from a marina?
  4. goodearth

Myrtle Beach

Since the Myrtle Beach area is the golf mecca of the east coast I'm surprised that I don't see any discussions about it. I live just outside of North Myrtle in Little River and if anyone is thinking of visiting the area I'd be more than happy to provide any info I can and/or join up for a round!
  5. goodearth

Keeping track

What do you use to keep track of your stats while on the course? Such as something like this? # of Drives: Putts/Hole: DIF: Putts/Gir: Drives Left: Putts/Round: Drives Right: 1st. Putt Dist.: Drive Distance: Up/Down: GIR: Sand Save: Scramble...
  6. goodearth

Little River sc. New guy

Mid 50's and a new golfer here in Little River Sc. married and after 28 years of begging I finally got the wife to move out of Taxachusetts and get down to the great people and weather in Sc. I'm always looking for a partner for a round!
Back