Search results for query: *

1. J

3 Rounds in Cabo, Help Me Choose

Seeking Advice! I have searched for Cabo golf but nothing I have found really answered my questions plus most of the conversations were fairly old. We are going to to Cabo the end of July and need recommendations on where to play 3 rounds of golf. If any of those recommendations are private...
  2. J

Kingwood Country Club Houston, TX

It looks like I will be playing in a tournament for work at Kingwood Country Club in Houston next week. I need some help getting prepared for this place can any locals provide me with some information? I don't know which course we are playing for sure, if we get to choose or what? If I could...
  3. J

PGA Tour in Texas

I know I am probably a little bias because I am a Texan but... Why don't more big name golfers play in the Texas Events? Valero, Shell, Colonial, Byron Nelson. I am not saying there aren't any big names but Phil just played the Valero for the first time since his rookie season, Rory not...
  4. J

Checking In From Texas

Name is Jon, I live in Burleson, TX and play at a 9.5 handicap. I have played golf off and on for awhile but started getting more serious about it 3 years ago. At the time I had never broken 80 so I decided to give lessons a try, after just 4 lessons my baseball swing was transformed into a golf...
Back