Search results for query: *

1. S

Trying To Break 90 Club

I have been away from the thread for awhile due to the bad weather the past few weeks. I'm back posting sub 90s again but can't quite put it all together in a round. I am swinging much better lately. Realized I have a big alignment issue. I was aimed lots of yards right and compensating to get...
  2. S

Trying To Break 90 Club

Trying To Break 90 Club Finally getting some semblance of health again. I have recently begun to rework my swing. I have been horribly out of sync and it is causing problems throughout the bag. I spent 2.5 hours at the range yesterday. First 1.5 hours with the 6 iron working to lock in swing...
  3. S

Trying To Break 90 Club

I have started going backwards. Last few rounds my short game (chip/pitch/lag putting) has saved me. My drives and irons have become quite erratic. My GIR has plummeted to about 1 per round over my last 3 rounds. I'm missing greens every direction. My smooth swing and increased distance are both...
  4. S

Trying To Break 90 Club

Another round and another course personal best. This time a 95 (49/46) knocking 6 strokes off my late March round. I solved most of my hook/over-draw issues with my irons. 5 GIR (ties a PB), 5 pars, 6 bogies. The bad: 3 triple bogies. 4 penalties, all with driver. 37 putts with (4) 3-putts...
Back