Search results for query: *

1. TTime

WTB: iblade 4 and 5 iron

Hey looking for a 4 and 5 iron iblades to complete my set. Dot color doesn't matter, I'll buy with or without the shafts. Been pretty hard to find so I'm also open to i200 4 and 5 irons. Or if anyone knows where to buy single irons please let me know. Thank you
  2. TTime

TTime WITB

From my signature I've slowly changed my entire bag this year, and feel very good about it. The problem is I haven't been able to play much. I've played 9 twice and been to the range maybe 6 times in the last 6(?) months, but hopefully that will change at the beginning of the summer. The only...
  3. TTime

Bettinardi Putter Thread

Bettinardi Putter Thread I know you've seen a lot of these but I finally got this putter and was well worth the wait. Even though I'm keeping my Versa #7, it is out of the bag for the foreseeable future. Look, feel, weighting... is just ridiculous... Thanks to tapatalk
  4. TTime

Matrix Deus Tour

Has anyone tried this shaft?
  5. TTime

WTB: Mizuno, Bettinardi, or Cobra

Hello, it's been awhile. I'm looking to buy a set of Mizuno MP-64 irons (heads only preferred), Bettinardi Queen Bee 6 putter, and/or a 3-4 Cobra King F6 hybrid with stiff shaft.
  6. TTime

FS: MD3 Set S Grind

Looking for $195 shipped for all 3 or or $70 shipped each. Really good shape. The 54 has an S300 shaft, 58 and 54 have DG Wedge shaft. 54 and 58 have generic stock Callaway grips, and the 50 has a lamkin utx. Any questions let me know. I would be interested in a trade/partial trade for Cobra...
  7. TTime

Changing A Shaft

Thinking about buying a putter that is too short for me. Will it throw the putter off too much if I replace the shaft?? Does it make a difference if it is face balanced?
  8. TTime

Wedge Setup and Bending

I played 52/56/60 for awhile but switched to 50/54/58 this past season because I like the 50* distance, but found out I prefer 60* over 58* around the green. I'm thinking about going 50/55/60 standard/mid bounce on everything. Do you think it be better to get a 54* or 56* to bend? Does it really...
  9. TTime

Stock/Aftermarket Shaft

Does anyone know the differences(if any) between an aftermarket driver shaft and the stock version of it? I want to put the Matrix MFS Red Tie in a backup driver. At least for the weight I'd probably have to go with the aftermarket version which is $250 versus the stock Cobra F6 Red Tie which is...
  10. TTime

FT: Aldila Tour Blue

I have a regular flex Aldila Tour Blue from an X2 Hot driver. $50 shipped. Interested in partial trade for Cobra King hybrid or maybe a stiff driver shaft.
  11. TTime

WTB: 54 or 58 MD3

Kind of a long shot as I don't see many of these for sale but I'm looking for a 54 or 58 MD3 S grind matte black. Also if anyone has a Cobra King F6 3/4 hybrid, I'm looking to buy one of those too.
  12. TTime

FS: New Small UA Shirt, Adidas Shoe Bag, Daphne Head Cover

Bought this shirt, tried it on once, and it doesn't fit me. Tried to get the best representation of the color with 2 flash pictures and 1 without flash. Really nice orange. $35 shipped. Have this Adidas shoe bag. Leather(?) material, fur material on the inside, also has fur around the...
  13. TTime

WTB/WTTF: Callaway MD3 Wedges and F6 Hybrid

Hello. I'm interested in buying or trading for 50/54/58 S-Grind MD3 wedges and the Cobra King F6 3/4 hybrid. I'm open to full wedge sets, single wedges, or head only of the wedges and the hybrid, doesn't really matter. To trade I have: SM4 60.07 chrome - good but on its last leg SM4 56.11...
  14. TTime

Choosing a 4 wood

So to carry 4 wedges I have to replace my 3 and 5 woods with a 4. If I could combine the two it be the ultimate 4 wood for me. Can anyone recommend a medium sized 4 wood (not XR or X Hot big, but not the new Cobra King Baffler small)? Not very shallow, I actually consider my Cleveland 588 a...
  15. TTime

FS: TW '14 Size 11

These are in pretty good shape, please excuse the grass. I got these from a family member about a year ago and never wore them myself. Asking $70 shipped. Selling before they can get chewed up by a new puppy soon! Let me know if you have any questions.
  16. TTime

TTime - WITB

This has been my general setup for awhile. It be nice if I could combine my 3 and 5 wood for a 4 wood so I can keep 4 wedges like the picture, but I do like having options off the tee and par 5s. I'm dreaming of a Queen Bee 6 someday.
  17. TTime

I'm too young for a push cart

…but I think I need one. I walked 18 the other day and a previous back pain started up again. I'm not looking forward to it just cause how convenient it is to carry my bag and put it on any tee box or around any green if I need a different club. Does anyone have a suggestion for a push cart...
  18. TTime

FS: Two Odyssey Putters and Driver Head Cover

First I have a 34" Odyssey Versa #7 in very good condition, original head cover, SS mid slim 2.0 grip. $85 PP'd OBO Next is a 33 3/4" White Hot #1 in good condition, no head cover, Winn pistol midsize that should be replaced. $40 PP'd OBO Last is a pretty much brand new Daphne wolf...
  19. TTime

KBS Hybrid

I'm thinking about putting the KBS Hybrid shaft in my driving 3 iron. Any of you play it and any thoughts on it in an "iron"? In my irons I play soft stepped x-flex KBS Tour, any suggestion if I should go with a stiff or x?
  20. TTime

FS: Dozen 2015 Chrome Soft

Hello. I don't have the box but these are unopened and asking $25 shipped.
Back