Search results for query: *

1. liquidcowboy

Mitsubishi Tensei AV Silver iron shafts

Anyone have any experience or reviews with the tensei AV silver iron shafts? I like the tensei shafts in the drivers, but not familiar with the iron shafts.
  2. liquidcowboy

Old member coming back to THP and golf

Joined THP a long time ago, but took a hiatus from golf as I got more serious into kayak fishing tournaments. But I recently moved to NC (North of Charlotte) and looking to get back into golf and hopefully find a group to start playing with.
  3. liquidcowboy

New Putter Shaft Question

Looking to order a new shaft, but not sure what tip diameter I need. I have a Never Compromise Sub 30 Type 30 putter. Can anyone help guide me to the correct size tip?
  4. liquidcowboy

South Florida gathering?

Any events coming up in South Florida or SFL THPers putting together any gatherings?
  5. liquidcowboy

Scotty Cameron Custom Shop

Looking to finally bite the bullet and buy a new Scotty putter. My question is, is it worth sending it in to the custom shop? I love the Newport M2, but I am not a fan of all the red and would love to have my putter all blue. Has anyone done this? And were you satisfied with the work and worth...
  6. liquidcowboy

South Florida THPers

Any South Florida THPers putting together an outing or wanting to put together something for fellow local THPers to get together and play a round or 2? Always looking to meet some fellow golfers and play new courses.
  7. liquidcowboy

Vegas Trip

Heading out to Vegas in September and going to be able to get 2-3 rounds in. Def hitting up Wolf Creek for 1 round. Wanted to get some suggestions from fellow THPers on other courses for my other 1-2 rounds.
  8. liquidcowboy

Paderson Shafts

Anyone have experience with these shafts?
  9. liquidcowboy

Club Conex Faz-Fit Adapters

Has anyone used these to make their bonded driver easier and quicker to swap shafts? I have a couple drivers that I have been wanting to try out some different shafts in and these adapters seem like they would be great. If you have/do use them, do you see any difference gaming the driver with...
  10. liquidcowboy

Krank vs Grenade

I found a Krank Formula 5 driver at my local Golfsmith this weekend and was finally able to try this club out in the hitting bay. The results were night and day better than my usual drives. So to be sure it was a launch monitor trick, I grabbed an SLDR driver, which is what I am playing now and...
  11. liquidcowboy

GolfBallsDirect.com

Just placed an order with them and the customer service was amazing. There was an ad on their homepage advertising New Titleist NXT Tour practice overrun balls for 14.88 per dozen, but they showed up for 17.88. I sent them an email to inquire about the mix up and they not only updated the price...
  12. liquidcowboy

Hiking

Have a question for any hikers/campers on here. I am heading out to Utah this summer for some hiking/climbing/rafting, and wanted to see what everyone has as their must have/carry items in their pack for day hikes and overnight hikes for safety/survival and any comfort items.
  13. liquidcowboy

World Golf Village in St. Augustine

Heading up to St. Augustine in 2 weeks to stay at the World Golf Village. Anyone played the courses at this resort before? Opinions on which course is more challenging/scenic? Also, anything else you recommend in the area as for other courses and sights to see?
  14. liquidcowboy

Shaft for 5 wood?

Recently bought my first 5 wood and not liking the stock shaft. Was curious when replacing a shaft on 5w if you use a driver shaft or a hybrid shaft?
  15. liquidcowboy

Aldila Tour Blue Shaft on a 3w?

Has anyone put this shaft on a 3w? If so, how do you like it on a fairway wood? I really liked the shaft when I hit it on a driver and I am looking to add a new shaft to my 3w and am considering this one. Any thoughts?
  16. liquidcowboy

How many clubs do you carry on vacation?

When you go on vacation and bring your clubs along, do you maintain only 14 clubs? Or do you carry some extra ones so you are not left wishing you had a club with you that you left at home? I am curious as I had a buddy come down for a golf weekend and I noticed he had about 17 clubs in his bag...
  17. liquidcowboy

Club Selection Advice

I am about to pull the trigger and get a whole new set of clubs. My issue is, I am not sure what I want/need between my 3w and my irons. I am going with an iron set of 6-9 and hybrids to replace my long irons. Do I really need a 3,4,5 hybrid? Or are two hybrids enough?
  18. liquidcowboy

Dallas area course with spa

Going to be in Dallas this weekend and want to get a round in while I am there. Would prefer a course that offers a spa for my girl while I golf. Are there any such places in the area?
  19. liquidcowboy

Mizuno JPX 850 hybrids

Has anyone seen or heard anything on these? I found very little info on them online and was curious if anyone had any insight on how they compare to the JPX EZ hybrids?
  20. liquidcowboy

South FL THPers

Wanted to see if there are any THPers in South FL that get together to play? Looking to meet some new golf buddies as I usually just play as a single.
Back