Search results for query: *

1. Squints

Drills - Hips Sliding

Freddie (and others), I have a problem with my hips sliding forward early and not being able to catch up (resulting in the ball going right). What are some drills I can do to work on keeping my hips either still or at the very least slow them down. Thanks!
  2. Squints

Hilton Head Island/Savannah

I know this is a little (lot) short notice, but we'll be heading down to Savannah/Hilton Head tomorrow from Charleston. Wondering if anyone wanted to get together for a round of golf. Just got the go ahead for a round tomorrow and it'd be nice to play with a THPer. Please let me know.
  3. Squints

TPC at Piper Glen

Has anyone played here before? Thoughts? Seems to be difficult to find any information on the course.
  4. Squints

#PersonalDistance Ball Contest

I have a sleeve of WilsonStaff FG Tour balls with the #PersonalDistance logo on them that I'd like to give away to one lucky Albatross Club member. I'm looking to buy new irons and in order to enter, just post below what it is you look for when hitting new irons. Everyone will be put in and...
  5. Squints

Adams Golf HQ Shutting down

Duplicate Thread... sorry. Please delete
  6. Squints

Myrtle Beach

Ladies and Gentlemen: I will be heading down to MB over the 4th, and have been tasked with deciding between the Grande Dunes Resort Course and the Barefoot Love III course. Thoughts on either of them, recommendations? I know that True Blue and Caledonia are the highly recommended courses...
  7. Squints

The "Odd" Irons

Does anyone else find themselves to prefer to use an odd iron (3,5,7,9) than an even (4,6,8)? I really have no good justification for it, but I usually feel more comfortable with an odd numbered club. I know that I should just play the yardage, but there has to be something about comfort...
  8. Squints

Newbie from Wisconsin

Just minutes away from Whistling Straits, yet I've never played there. Game has been steadily improving over the last few years. Looking forward to picking up some tips, reviews, and general nonsense. Jared
Back