Search results for query: *

1. TeeJay

Giveaway: What's your stance on Titleist? (Titleist "Gift Pack")

Not sure if I'm allowed to do this, but I received an extra bag tag from Titleist so I thought someone from here would be the best person to give it to. The usual rules apply, Albatross Club members are eligible. Simple discussion: I notice a lot of varying opinions on Titleist's brand...
  2. TeeJay

WTB - Titleist 690CB Irons

Title explains it all. If anybody knows where I can find some in a good condition, send me a PM; Thanks.
  3. TeeJay

2017 Albatross Club

I logged into THP today and noticed a surprise by my name.. Somebody entered me into to 2017 Albatross Club. To whoever it was, thank you. Shows the generosity and positivity this website breeds. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. TeeJay

DIY Putting Green w/ Interchangable Breaks (Golfsmith/Home Depot Find)

Not even sure if this is where I should post this but I had plans on building a putting green and went to Home Depot to buy some artificial grass. Found an "ok quality" brand and bought a couple of 6x8 rolls to use. The plan was to build a wooden base and put the grass on top of it. Golfsmith in...
  5. TeeJay

TeeJay - WITB

Just posting my little bag, put it together searching the used racks at local golf shops. Won the flatstick at a contest for a country club. Definitely an upgrade from the Cameron Caliente I used to game. [emoji23] Really like the set up, it's really becoming consistent and I accurately know my...
  6. TeeJay

Painting or Dying Titanium Steel on 905R?

long story short, id like to do a custom job in the offseason. Painting or dying the back of my 905R Black. Heres what it looks like: Any way to dye all of the silver parts?
  7. TeeJay

Hole #6 M.P.G.C. Par 4

Recorded a shot by shot hole just to have video of my swing. I've been working on my aiming and alignment, three of the shots were recorded, my last putt was not. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2iPwD9op04&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  8. TeeJay

Stiff Flex allowing more accuracy?

About a week ago I got to demo a Nike Vapor Speed and it had a Stiff shaft on it, I believe 71 grams. Compared to the stock R flex shaft I have on my Sumo2, my control of the club face and ball flight was much better w the Vapor, I know that it's new technology but I also am attributing the...
  9. TeeJay

World Golf Tour online game?

Google world golf tour game.. Any of you guys heard of it? Its free and multiplayer, played in browser so no downloads you can play some of the world's best courses...and participate in tours. You can also earn XP to get clubs made by real life OEMs, join country clubs.. Etc If any of you guys...
  10. TeeJay

Do you mark your ball? What do you put on it?

Title explains it all, I know some golfers are into putting their own marks on the ball. Any of you guys do this? I always put my signature on the ball, and X out the W and N on the Wilson logo on one side.
  11. TeeJay

Another video of me swinging a 7 iron...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOyAF7o65uw&feature=youtube_gdata_player Was supposed to be slow motion, I guess YouTube changed it somehow. Trying to make my swing a full motion with tempo. Worked on stance and aiming my belt buckle at target after impact.
  12. TeeJay

7 Iron Green Approach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owgesnxnujQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player Not sure why YouTube made my video so small but the ball flight is left to right. Just looking for ways to improve my swing. Thanks guys.
  13. TeeJay

The Golf Club PS4?

I'm seriously considering buying a PS4 and getting this game called The Golf Club. I hear it has a course creation mode and everything. Anyone here own the game? Opinions?
  14. TeeJay

Titlelist 7-16 T-MB Japan Only Irons

Just something I ran across thought I would share. Sweet looking irons. Titleist 716 T-MB Japan Only 5-PW Irons - Coming March 20th 2015 this listing is a pre order sale for the all new Titleist 716 T-MB Stainless Iron Available 4-PW An extremely attractive blade designed to provide big...
  15. TeeJay

Office/Home Putting Drill

I'm no golf guru but this is just a quick fun way to practice different ranges of putts with a simple tool everyone probably has. 3 balls, a putter and a "self returning" putting mat. Just set three balls up like the picture below, one top, middle and bottom. (With the middle having the...
  16. TeeJay

Average Drive? Goals? Max?

It's the part we all hate and love, depending on where the ball lands! What's your average drive? Max ever hit? Driving goal for this season? Age? I guess I'll start.. 6'0 168lbs 25yo My average drive is between 185 and 220 yds. Max: 245yds Goal: between 240-300 yards consistently @ 75-100%...
  17. TeeJay

Was gifted some blades by a neighbor.. (Old company? Clones?)

Long story short, an elderly woman who's husband is getting a little under the weather gave me a brand new, never used(but old) set of blades. (3/4/5 7/8/9) Never heard of the brand (Pro Made) but I was told that he's had these since the early 90s but had them in the attic. The grips are dated...
  18. TeeJay

What's in your dream bag?

Title says it all, if you could assemble your dream bag what would it be? And what clubs would hold spots in it? I'll post mines soon, just adding to the discussion.
  19. TeeJay

Win a round at Pebble Beach and Spyglass Hill from Once in a Lifestyle!

I just entered the Once in a Lifestyle contest to win a trip for 4 to Pebble Beach and Spyglass Hill. If one of us wins this contest, you'll be going to Pebble, playing golf, and enjoying the sun, FOR FREE. If you click the link below, and register, we both get an extra entry into the contest...
Back