Search results for query: *

1. diabolo

FS: Titleist 716 AP2 3i-Aw heads (9 total), right handed

*** Titleist 716 AP2 3i-Aw heads (9 total), right handed *** Majority in very good shape 8.5/10, minimal wear. Most wear on 6i, 7i, Pw. 3i, 4i, Aw hit less than 10 times. Pictures show extreme angles to accentuate condition as light doesn't show a lot from normal perspective. $535 shipped...
  2. diabolo

FS: Bridgestone J715 10.5* Driver and J15F 15* FW (combo deal available)

*** Buy BOTH for $185 shipped CONUS *** Pictures are thumbnails, hence the small size, but if you click them, you'll see the high resolution images. 1) Bridgestone J715 460cc 10.5* Driver, right handed. In very good to excellent condition w/Mitsubishi Fubuki™ ZT Stiff flex shaft. Standard...
  3. diabolo

FS: 2016 Bridgestone B330S/RX/RXS golf balls

Up for sale are the following: 1) 3 dozen 2016 Bridgestone B330S golf balls. Brand new, in 2-ball sleeves. Asking price for all 3 dozens is $98. Shipped CONUS. Or individually sold for $35/dz shipped. 2) 3 dozen 2016 Bridgestone B330RX golf balls. Brand new, in 2-ball sleeves. Asking...
  4. diabolo

FS: Bridgestone J15 CB irons/Wedges, J715 B5 JDM driver head, goodies

Well, my dad had Open Heart Surgery a couple of weeks ago and the bills are starting to pile up, so it's time for me to get rid of some items to help the family pay what his insurance doesn't cover or about $4k-$5k. Got to do what I can, as family always comes first. I'm open to offers on a...
  5. diabolo

FS: Scotty Cameron Putting Cup

Up for sale is a Scotty Cameron Putting Cup, in mint condition as it has never been used. Includes protective bag. Asking price is $145 OBO shipped.
  6. diabolo

FS: Odyssey Lucky 777 Limited Edition CS putter (BNIP)

Up for sale is the following: 1) Odyssey Lucky 777 Limited Edition CS putter, brand new in plastic. Length is 35". Includes brand new LE headcover and weight kit. Asking price is $525 OBO shipped. Priced better than any similar offering on eBay.
  7. diabolo

FS: Bridgestone J15 MB 4-Pw w/Nippon Modus 3 120g Stiff shafts

Up for sale is a set of Bridgestone J15 Muscle Back, 4-Pw, with Nippon Modus 3 120g Stiff shafts and Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 (standard sized) grips. Standard L/L/L. Set has been gamed for 3+ months and shows normal bag wear as expected on such a soft forging. Only major ding is on the 7i, which...
  8. diabolo

FS: Bridgestone J15 Cavity Back 4-Pw

For sale is a "brand new/other" set of Bridgestone J15 Cavity Back irons, 4-Pw, with DG Pro S300 shafts, all standard specs. Set is brand new (out of plastic) with the exception of the 7i as it has been hit indoors 10-12 times. Asking price is a very solid $570 shipped CONUS.
  9. diabolo

This is one of the many reasons why Bridgestone Golf gets it!

I got a box from Bridgestone Golf yesterday and this was inside! A Tour-only, 2015 Masters driver head-cover!!! (and the stickers aren't that bad looking either, LOL) Totally blown away by this... but what really made it super special to me was the hand-written note and the kind words...
  10. diabolo

FS: Diamana R70, ProV1 PRACTICE, Adams Super LS, XCG7 Hybrid 4 LH * PRICED TO SELL*

Up for sale is the following: *** OPEN TO OFFERS *** but please save your lowball attempts for someone else. 1) MCR Diamana R-Series 70g R70 Stiff flex shaft. Professionally pulled from a brand new Bridgestone J715 B5 Japanese Driver, never put in play. Length is 44" from butt to prepped tip...
  11. diabolo

FS: Bridgestone J40 CB, DPC, TD-01, Staff Bag, Titleist 695MB, TEE CB3/5/XCG7, Versa

Not interested in any trades at the moment, thanks. Feel free to send offers but no low-balls. 1) Bridgestone J40 CB 4-Pw, Recoil Prototype 110 F4 stiff shafts, std L/L/L. Clubs are in very good condition, with normal wear and tear typical of forged clubs. No browning at all. 6i and Pw have a...
  12. diabolo

FS: Cally X2 Hot Deep Fairway 12.5, Mac Daddy 2 Tour Grind 52/56 wedges, ECCO shoes

Up for sale is the following: 1) *** MINT *** Callaway X2 Hot 2 Deep 12.5° Fairway Wood w/Diamana Whiteboard 63 x5ct Stiff, standard length of 43.5". It has hit maybe 20-25 balls indoors, with a taped face, and comes with a Golf Pride CP2 Pro standard size grip. No headcover included, sorry...
  13. diabolo

FS: TM SLDR TP, Bridgestone US Open Staff Bag, B330S balls, Tour Gloves, other stuff

Time to end a few experiments and make space for some new stuff. *** Willing to negotiate on pricing but please don't lowball. Send me a PM with your offer and we will see... *** Btw, I'm not interested in any trades at the moment, sorry. Thanks in advance for your time! 1) TaylorMade SLDR...
  14. diabolo

FS - TM MC irons, Adams driver, Bettinardi BB5, Srixon Zstar, FG Tour, NDMC grips

I'm open to respectful offers so please feel free to PM me a $$$ figure... but if you low-ball me, you're going to be ignored, period. Also, I'm not interested in any trades at the moment, sorry. Thanks in advance for your time! 1) TaylorMade MC irons set, 3-Pw. True Temper DG S300, standard...
  15. diabolo

Howdy from Houston, TX!

New to this site but not to golf! I've been a member at another golf forum for awhile but they say, variety is the spice of life, so here I am. Currently recovering from a recent hand surgery (broken hook of Hamate bone on my left hand and a trigger finger), so my golfing is at a standstill for...
Back