Search results for query: *

1. S

FS: Putter Headcovers, Challenge Coins - Odyssey & Scotty Cameron

Selling off some headcovers I've collected over the years. All priced at below cost + actual cost of USPS shipping. All Images are located in Imgur link below. Payment: Venmo, PPFF, Chase QuickPay Location: Dallas, TX https://imgur.com/a/nPCdfG9 Odyssey: $80 each - They each have been used for...
  2. S

Free Just Pay Shipping

As the title states I have a set of Nike Pro Combo Irons that are in need of a new home. All I ask is that you pay the shipping. I have them boxed up and ready to go already. They are the exact same irons that are in my For Sale post from a year ago. It is just time to pay it forward to...
  3. S

FREE JUST PAY FOR SHIPPING - Nike Pro Combo Iron Set

As the title states I have a set of Nike Pro Combo Irons that are in need of a new home. All I ask is that you pay the shipping. I have them boxed up and ready to go already. They are the exact same irons that are in my For Sale post from a year ago. It is just time to pay it forward to...
  4. S

FS Nike Pro Combo Tour 3-9

I am selling my used Nike Forged Pro Combo Tour Steel Iron set 3-9 with S300 shafts standard L/L/L as far as I know, purchased second hand. They have normal wear for really soft metal forged clubs; some have some rust spots. The condition is pretty clear in the images. If you need more pictures...
  5. S

Week of May 30 in Tampa/Sarasota

Hey Fam! I am getting married on May 30 in Sarasota, FL. Myself and 2 of my groomsmen, possibly 3, are flying into Tampa the Wednesday before for the pure intention of playing as much golf as possible Wednesday and Thursday, Friday we have a group outing at Ritz Members Club. All of this...
  6. S

FS: TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB - Priced to move

Up for sale is an iron set I bought 2 years ago new and played ~20 rounds with them. As you can see in the pictures they have very little wear. I have never used them off of a lie that could damage them, I haven't received my invite into the tour truck to get replacements after a round so I take...
Back