Search results for query: *

1. C

To Slope or not to Slope. That is the rangefinder question

I normally just use my GPS watch when I play but am finding more and more that I want to know how far it is to certain things and the watch can't do that so I want a rangefinder. Started checking out rangefinders and now I'm wondering if I want/need slope. What is everyone's opinion on...
  2. C

Playing different tees than your playing partners

I play with my dad and a few other guys who don't hit the ball anywhere close to as far as I do but I always play the same tees that they do because I just thought it was the polite thing to do. Is it rude to play different tees than your playing partners?
  3. C

Considering new wedges.

Got some great advice when I asked about irons so I figured I might as well ask about wedges. In the past I just grabbed Titleist or Cleveland as I know they have a great reputation but I know there are a lot of different quality wedges out there. Are there really big differences in the big...
  4. C

What makes you play well?

We've seen the what makes you play bad thread and it got me wondering about what makes you play well. For me I've noticed that there are some people I seem to play better with and some courses that I have more confidence playing but other than that I really can't pinpoint it.
  5. C

Considering some new irons. Probably Game Improvement

I've been playing the Mizuno MP 52 irons for about 5 or 6 years now and finally considering getting something different that might be a little more forgiving. Also not going to lie, it is starting to bother me seeing people hit the same number iron as I am when I used to be at least 2 clubs...
  6. C

Club that feels amazing from the first swing

Anyone ever find a club that just felt perfect the first time you hit it? I was thinking about buying a new hybrid this weekend and tried swinging the cobra amp cell. I don't know if it was the weight or the shaft flex or the grip but everything just felt perfect. Even my brother remarked on...
  7. C

Putter grip too big for its slot

So I bought a new golf bag and didn't even consider that my large putter grip wouldn't fit. Returning it isn't an option as it is an awesome SF 49ers bag :bashful: so I was wondering what, if any, accessory would be best to attach to my bag to hold my putter? I've found a few things on EBay...
  8. C

My Swing - Critiques welcome

https://www.youtube.com/user/CareyBolam/videos Let's get my excuse out of the way first :beauty: I haven't hit a ball in about a month. Unlike a lot of swing videos I see I was lazy and just left the full videos in there and I uploaded 5 to youtube and they vary in length from about a min and...
  9. C

Club Fitting in the Vancouver Area

Anyone know of a good place to get Club Fitting in the Vancouver area.
  10. C

High Launch shaft for Fairway Woods

I'll come right out and say it. I know almost nothing about shafts. Picked up a couple cheap Razr Fit Fairway woods which feel great to hit but I'm finding that I hit them really low compared to all of my other clubs. They currently have the stock callaway stiff shafts. I've got decent...
Back