Search results for query: *

1. J

WTB: cheap .350 stiff driver shaft

I am looking for a cheap pull that I can attach to my bonded RBZ driver head. I am not picky, I just want to get the driver usable for a friend that does not golf much. I originally thought I would need a .335 tip but the TM site shows the RBZ stage 2 bonded came with a .350?
  2. J

FS/FT: Oakley Radar w/ G20 lens

For sale or trade a set of Oakley sunglasses. This is my first FS thread on here but I have done numerous transactions many other forums (same username) and Ebay (nikniks24). Genuine Oakley Black frame Radar frames with G20 (golf) lenses Both frame and lens are in excellent condition, the...
  3. J

Outside-in and spinning front foot out

I am fairly new to this game and I have a pretty bad pull slice that I would like to get corrected. After watching a few videos of myself I believe the reason is due to a outside-in swing and spinning my front foot out. Are there any good drills or mental thoughts that I can concentrate on to...
  4. J

New guy in upstate NY

My name is Josh, I am 28 and I am from the upstate NY area (Rochester). I joined this site based off a recommendation from a newer member on here byoungWVU. I just picked up golfing this year to spend more time with my dad that recently retired and after my first round I was hooked...
Back