Search results for query: *

1. VegasMav

Help me decide...Cart bag or Stand bag?

I'm currently in the market for a new golf bag. I have my eye on the Cleveland 2020 CG Launcher bag. I like 14-way sleeves with plenty of pockets for my crap. Kinda like a man purse. Anyway, I live in Vegas and most of the courses out here require carts. Walking courses are far and few between...
  2. VegasMav

54 Holes, 12.5 Hours, 225 Hits...

I was invited by a good friend to participate in this year's Solstice golf group. Although June 21st (Father's Day 2020) is the first day of summer, yesterday was our turn. I think I've only played 54 holes in one day ONCE in my life many sunny days ago in Myrtle Beach. This day was filled with...
  3. VegasMav

Once your golf course is fully open...

What part of your golf game will you be working on? For me, it's definitely my short game. I'm either in a funk or not striking the ball well enough lately to get the results. Lack of confidence? How about you?
  4. VegasMav

Imagine this...

A grandparent in 2050: “Kids, Tom Brady was the best I ever saw. On the day he left the Patriots, kids stayed home from school, parents worked from home and everyone stocked up on toilet paper.” The new reality and Vegas is a ghost town. Stay safe my friends.
  5. VegasMav

Never Miss A Putt Again...Or Lose Your Balls!

Every year I go to the CES show in Vegas...naturally. The technology within the gadgets being made today is unbelievable. New products for golf, the Tugga Golf ball has Bluetooth and with your app, you will find it again! They will come 4 to a box and retail for about $30. If you're tired of...
  6. VegasMav

No Stranger To THP

It's been a crazy, busy few years since I was active on this forum. I decided to reintroduce myself to the masses. I missed being on this forum where I have made a ton of new friends who enjoy the game we all love. I've been busy with work, as a real estate agent in Las Vegas. I have a new son...
  7. VegasMav

I'm BACK!

Hey fellow THPers. I have risen from the desert and ready to partake again in all that's THP. Past couple of years I've been working on my real estate business and during that time, I became a dad again at age 57...and this time it's a boy! Finally after to precious girls, I'll be able to...
  8. VegasMav

Driving Cross Country...

In a few days I'll be flying to Orlando, Florida to help my parents relocate to Las Vegas. Renting a truck and car dolly, loading it up then putting my parents on a plane to Vegas where my wife and kids will welcome them. I on the other hand will then make the trek back to Vegas with a travel...
  9. VegasMav

Bali Hai Golf Course in Las Vegas, NV...Bye, bye?

Looks like the golf course just south of the strip is now the top contender to be the new home for a stadium of the NFL. http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/nfl-vegas/bali-hai-site-top-contender-las-vegas-nfl-stadium-location Looks like if it happens, I'll get a few rounds in before they close.
  10. VegasMav

Conversation with the wife...

Wife: Whatcha doing? Me: Marking up my golf balls for tomorrow's round so I can identify them. Wife: Well if you hit it into the hole on the first try... Me: *sigh* I love my wife.
  11. VegasMav

WITB- VegasMav Edition

As of today, here's what's in my bag. As I get ready for the #THP Callout versus Tequila4Kapp this upcoming week, I will prepare by cleaning the clubs so the glare will be in Frank's eyes. Die Hard Jets fan... Cure RX2 Putter, Srixon Z545 Reg.,Callaway Bertha Mini, TM Aeroburner 10.5°...
  12. VegasMav

WIN A Supply Of Srixon Golf Balls For A Year

Enter here...no extra entries for me. http://sweeps.srixon.com Good luck.
  13. VegasMav

Swing Whistle

Just saw this and thought it was an interesting training aid. What are your thoughts?
  14. VegasMav

FS: THP Dancing Logo Mallet Putter Cover

Up for sale is this brand new putter cover. Never used. $25 shipped.
  15. VegasMav

Golf Gear: What's Stored In The Trunk of Your Car?

Do you have golf gear that is permanently stored in the trunk of your car? I recently got a new pair of golf shoes and moved a pair from my closet to the car. I have a small basket where I keep tees, a sleeve or two of golf balls a spare golf glove and now two sets of golf shoes (one spikeless...
  16. VegasMav

FS- Srixon 3H Stiff RH

Srixon 3H in great shape. Comes with headcover. $OLD. shipped CONUS.
  17. VegasMav

FS: Taylormade Aeroburner 3H 19*

Taylormade Aeroburner 3 hybrid. Great shape. No headcover. $OLD
  18. VegasMav

WTB- THP SuperStroke Putter Grip 2.0

May be a long shot. I missed out on getting one last year, now I find myself wanting one. If you have one spare THP SS 2.0 you'd like to sell, let me know. I'd be grateful.
  19. VegasMav

Golf Tips On You Tube

Do you watch golf tips on You Tube to help your game? When I'm struggling with parts of my game, I generally turn to You Tube to see if I can find some tips and training that may help. I'm currently viewing ones for chipping and bunker shots. I know there are a lot of different tips, some...
  20. VegasMav

How Much Range Time After Long Layoff?

Haven't swung a club in over 4 weeks. Mind you I generally play once a week. How much range time do you put in before your tee time? I got to the course an hour ahead and practiced chipping, putting and about 15 mins on the range. I needed to shake some rust off. How about you?
Back