Search results for query: *

1. Fati

FILA buys Titleist

I recently talked to a titleist rep in our region and he told me that FILA just bought out titleist. I thought that fila was just hanging on by a thread in the tennis game but apparently they are doing well enough to buy out Titleist. I am interested to see what happens in terms of quality and...
  2. Fati

What's the most versatile club in your bag?

For me, the club that I think is most versatile is my 5 iron. I can play a multitutde of shots out of the fairway with workability either way. Also hitting high and low shots and knowing the distance each of them will travel takes some grooving on the range but for me the 5 iron is the most...
  3. Fati

Sam Snead's ball striking

I was in my golf teaching and clinic setup class today and our instructor told us a story about Sam Snead. Mind you, our teacher is 74 years old and has had the privledge of playing with Sam. He said that one day he and Sam were about to tee off and Sam told him that he could back a ball up on...
  4. Fati

TPI-corey taylor

I think everyone should take a few minutes to look up Core Taylor on the TPI web site...Corey is an ex football player who is now one of the best trainers in the golf world. He works with a lot of people including Kenny Perry, some lpga tour players and the Kentucky mens golf team. He has some...
  5. Fati

Feel vs. Mechanics

In your opinion which do you feel produces better all around results on the course?
Back