Search results for query: *

1. B

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: New Callaway CB Wedges

1&2 - Currently play a mix set, 50 SM7 mid bounce, 56 low bounce Cleveland RX5. 3 - it would be nice to have the forgiveness and spin benefit of these wedges.
  2. B

PING G425 Drivers and Irons

Bought one yesterday in Australia, they are outselling everything here and Ping can't keep up with demand. Got fitted to the Max with a Stiff Tensei Orange shaft, distance improved from my old GBB from 2015, but it was the dispersion improvement that got me to spend the crazy amount of $850 on...
  3. B

Odyssey Putters Thread

I was given a couple of old sets of clubs from a Japanese family over the weekend. Just so happened there was a Tri hot No3 in amongst some other gems. Man these older heavier odyssey's are nice. They really should bring out some of these classic heavier heads again. Much better feel then a...
  4. B

A little Guidance Required

Hi, I have some questions I think I already know the answer to, but would like some other opinions. I took a video of my swing during a recent practise round. The ball went a little right where I was aiming. Swing picture 1. Am I standing too far away from the ball? Swing 2. Are my hands...
  5. B

Pictures of the course

A first light tee off practice round for me over here in Australia before work. Love playing golf at 4.30. Will take some more photos from my local next time. This one is a little dark sorry. Nothing like being the first person to walk through the dew on the green.
  6. B

Rouge MSI 110 Shaft Advice

Hi All, Just wondering how these shafts play? I am looking at a 60g Reg version for my GBB (it is out of a DDB 2016 model). Just wondering if they are any good or should I stay clear? I currently have the 50g Kuro Kage in Reg, and just want something a bit heavier for stability. Just wondering...
  7. B

Ping Scottsdale TR Anser T Putter Question

Original post deleted. The cadence is the same putter, so on the look out for the Anser 2 version with the top sight line.
  8. B

Callaway Fairway comparison question?

I currently have the v series and love it, but like any ho, I always wonder if the grass is greener. Anyone compared the v series to the gbb and Xr 16? Are there huge differences? I won't change without hitting them all outside on a monitor, but any help you guys can offer would be appreciated.
  9. B

Golf shoes vs joggers

I have always worn golf shoes, not top of the line models but not cheap either. Recently my last pair of adidas 360's blew out and I haven't replaced them yet. I have been wearing my good joggers for the last 3 rounds and have played better than ever. My legs haven't hurt after the round and I...
  10. B

Wilson staff C200 thoughts?

Just wondering if anyone has hit these irons yet? They come standard with my favourite shafts in the tour 90s. how do they compare to the other more expensive offerings like the apex etc.
  11. B

Similar Wedges to the Vokey 200 series

Hi Guys, My old 56/10 200 series spin milled is pretty well buggered now, can still spin bunker shots, but it is near impossible to put spin on a chip shot anymore, unless I really clip it well. Have tried a SM5 M grind to replace it, but did not get along with the club at all. Can anyone...
  12. B

Any RSI TP iron Reviews?

These hopefully hit the shelves in Australia this month. Just wondering who is playing them and what would you compare them to? I currently hit R7TP's from back in the day reshafted with KBS Tour 90's. I will probably pull these shafts and fit them to the next iron set I get. I am not a long...
Back