Search results for query: *

1. courage

THP Putter Covers

Lookie what showed up yesterday. Thanks AJ, Chad, and CG!
  2. courage

The Practice Manual - Adam Young

Has anyone here read this book, invested any time with it, or could offer insights? The reviews seem positive, sound theory and basis for practice plan, if wordy and repetitive...
  3. courage

THP Putter Covers - The Complete Collection Thread

Prolly overkill for two putters but here is the current collection. [emoji2] Would love to get a THP Vegas cover!
  4. courage

The Burger Thread

Another vote for BurGR Vegas. Awesome place. If in Louisville visit Mussel Burger Bar. Fantastic. Be sure to get the bacon-wrapped dates appetizer.
  5. courage

Show off your current gamer!

Loving my OneCS. Hit a 20' today and five in a row 4-6 footers Speith-ing it looking at the hole. Just RST and go ;)
  6. courage

SeeMore Putters Thread

It just arrived, new in shrink wrap. Holy cow this thing is beautiful. Almost hate to put it in play lol, but time to trim .5" and install the slim 2.0. Feels sweet and may knock the X2 out of the bag.
  7. courage

Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

Had some markers made and handed them out to golfing friends at my weekly home poker game.
  8. courage

SeeMore Putters Thread

Thanks for the trade, Quail! Good luck with the operation. [emoji106] My meager collection now. Regripped the 34" mint X2 last nite, pictured with the 33" FGP Mallet from Quail. It tilts me a bit that I wish the grips were switched, maybe someday lol.
  9. courage

FS: Mizuno JPX 50* wedge

**SOLD** Sweet wedge in great shape. 50-06, DynaLite Gold XP, new midsize UTx grip. I decided to even out my wedges a little since I love my Cobra 54* and grabbed a tour trusty 50 so letting this one go. $40 shipped.
  10. courage

What are you building? (Club style)

+1. THP is such a great resource. Mini-brag and threadjack, but most of you know I'm new to golf, struggle to break 100 and play with experienced players. They joke how much I know about clubs, the game, yet am a n00b, but none will let go of their long irons, tho they struggle. Last week tee...
  11. courage

FT pizza & beer headcover for sushi

Would like to trade this new pizza and beer THP Seemore cover for the sushi in excellent shape if anyone is interested. Or am willing to buy. Thanks!
  12. courage

Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

These finally arrived today. Sweet
Back