Search results for query: *

1. cwmonroe87

FS: Odyssey RSX Milled Collection #7

Used Odyssey #7 with stock leather grip. Used for a few months before the Grandaddy and now is collecting dust. Comes with RSX magnet head cover. $250 OBO. No trades. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. cwmonroe87

Cwmonroe's road to the #Grandaddy

I wanted to start a thread where I could update on my progress and what I'm looking to do to improve my game and get it as solid as I can before the #Grandaddy. A little about me, I've been playing golf since I was about 8 and played all through school and gave up the game after high school. I...
  3. cwmonroe87

Golfsmith Bankruptcy Thread

According to Bloomberg they are looking for new owners, what do you think? Personally I hate going to Golfsmith because I feel the PGA Superstore is on another level. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-04/golfsmith-said-to-consider-bankruptcy-as-it-seeks-new-owner
  4. cwmonroe87

Cwmonroe87's WITB

Driver- Callaway XR Fairway-Taylor Made Aeroburner Irons- Callaway Apex 3-9 Wedges- Titleist Vokeys 46,52,56,60 Putter- Odyssey Havok Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. cwmonroe87

FS: Garmin Approach S6

The unit is a year old but only used for half a season. I never could get used to having something on my wrist and when to my bag I forget I have it. The watch face has a couple very light scratches that I tried to get into the picture of me holding it but you have to hold it in the right light...
  6. cwmonroe87

FS- Seemore PTM2

Up for sale is my Seemore PTM2 used for less than one season. I would say it only has 15-20 rounds of use and looks in fantastic condition. I also have the Groovy Head cover with magnet closure that will come with it. Looking for $170 OBO. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. cwmonroe87

WTB/ Trade for Cure Putter

I'm looking for a RX2 or RX3. I would prefer a offset shaft but would be happy with a straight shaft. I have a Seemore PTM2 with a 33' offset shaft for trade, if that doesn't interest you shoot me a price. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. cwmonroe87

The Pill putting training aid

I tried a search of the forums and didn't see anything about these but could have missed it. Anyways I ran into the PGA superstore and they had these on the practice putting green and just in the 5-10 minutes I got to spend there I felt like they could help out a ton. Whenever I would put a bad...
  9. cwmonroe87

Srixon giveaway

Good luck! I get no extra entry's. http://www.srixon.com/sweepstakes/amenitsapril/
  10. cwmonroe87

Freddie help me out!

I usually play a slight fade off the tee but as of recently I started having a huge slice off the tee with my driver and can't figure out how to get in under control. I tried to get in for some lessons before our April outing but the instructor is booked for a few weeks so I won't be able to see...
  11. cwmonroe87

Free Taylor Made hats. ***Brand New

I have 2 hats brand new never worn and never will. These are free to Albatross members ONLY! One per member. If your not a Albatross member purchase a member ship and I will gladly ship one to you. No postage necessary and will ship them out Monday. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. cwmonroe87

WTB Vokey SM5 52 & 56

I'm looking for Raw Black RH 52.08 F grind and a 56.10 S or M grind also in Raw Black.
  13. cwmonroe87

Win a Nike Vapor Speed driver

Good luck! http://www.globalgolf.com/contest/
  14. cwmonroe87

WTB Seemore PTM2

As the title says looking for a Seemore PTM2....someone please take my money :)
  15. cwmonroe87

I need flatstick help

I'm at the point where I don't know what to do and looking for some advice. I'm wondering if it would be worth my while to pay for a putter fitting? My problem is I'm completely lost on where I should even begin. Should I be playing a center shafted putter? Should I have weights here and how...
  16. cwmonroe87

Titleist Golf Experience sweepstakes

http://www.titleist.com/tpc-network-sweeps/default.aspx
Back