Search results for query: *

1. Nuck81

Swing Help

Hello there!! Here is my latest swing from today. I'd really appreciate some help/tips. I feel that my biggest fault is my arms collapse too much at the top of the back swing and follow through. I feel like I have really straightened it out lately, but alas the video does not lie. Any...
  2. Nuck81

Post your favorite songs...

I searched quite a few pages and didn't see a thread like this, but of there is lock it away please. POST your favorite songs, be it from youtube or what have you. Please no pirating or illegal Downloads. Also post some unique music or songs that you don't think others know of or get much...
  3. Nuck81

Swing Nuck81

Since I'm new figure I'll just lay it all out there!! I started golfing seriously in late March and have had two lessons. I practice daily and have started making HUGE strides almost weekly with my swing, game, and scoring. My last regulation round was 46 for Nine holes, so I'm getting...
  4. Nuck81

Western Kentucky Here

Hi there!! Just started seriously golfing in late March. I've had two lessons, and my last round was a 46 for nine holes at a Muny in Owensboro Kentucky. I'm a teacher, so schools out for summer!! Time to bash some little white balls...
Back