Search results for query: *

1. JohnBoyNC

For Sale Birdie ball putting green and Momentus Inside down the line putting training aid

Local pick up only....can meet up to an hour away from Charlotte, NC Putting green is 3'x12' medium roll with 1 hole on each side. Comes with 4 bumpers and 3 cups and 2 flags. Both are in excellent condition. Would like to sell as a package for $100 obo Text 704-sixsixeight, 5six8nine
  2. JohnBoyNC

FS: Seemore putters - Si3 & Si5

I have two gently used Seemore putters that I got just to mess around with. Neither were ever game by me, but they were purchased used on THP. The Si3 is a whistle shaft an plays at 34.5" an has a black Garsen G-Pro Edge grip. All in very good condition. Asking $85 shipped. The Si5 is a...
  3. JohnBoyNC

WTB: Odyysey Swirl Mallet Putter Cover

Looking for this in either all black or the color shown in the pic. TIA
  4. JohnBoyNC

FS: 11 Lamkin UTX Grips

Eleven brand new Lamkin UTx in the distressed blue, standard size. Asking $35 shipping included.
  5. JohnBoyNC

FS - Sun Mountain C-130 Black/Orange

**SOLD** This is the 2014 model that I bought in early 2015 and used it for 2015-2016 seasons. This bag has been well maintained and only shows signs of wear on the bottom (normal wear) and along a seam on the front (picture included), which I never even had notice until I gave it a good...
  6. JohnBoyNC

FS: Cleveland RTX 54* 2 dot

Used for a season and a half. Grooves in excellent shape and normal bag chatter. LOTS of life left in this wedge. $40 shipped.....obo
  7. JohnBoyNC

FS: Titleist SM5 58*

I bought this trying to convince myself to try a Titleist wedge and I've not been able to do just that and thus this needs to get sold. I'm a Cleveland wedge guy and won't fight it any longer. Bought this a month ago on sale at GG and paid $110 and it's sat in my garage and has only been swung...
  8. JohnBoyNC

Site Cleveland coupon code

Does one exist?
  9. JohnBoyNC

WTB 2 R15 .335 Adaptors

Title says it all......thanks!
  10. JohnBoyNC

WTB Odyysey Works #7 35"

I've smacked this around a few times and get can't get this putter outta head.
  11. JohnBoyNC

Pace Of Play - Is There A Resolution

Pace of play has been talked about in various threads here, the PGA is looking at what truly is causing the issue, but not matter what the root cause may be, how will courses, the PGA correct fix the problem? While some people may have varying causes of slow play, to me it all boils down to...
  12. JohnBoyNC

US Open Players Welcome Packet

My best friends father, who happened to be a good friend of Fuzzy Zoeller, passed away recently and as he is going through his house he came across the 1991 welcome packet that was given to the players for the US Open. It's is a slender box, has Fuzzy's name on the side and inside contains such...
  13. JohnBoyNC

Who remembers the original orange in golf?

Not the most ideal way to inherit some golf memorabilia, but my best friend's father from Greensboro passed away I was helping him start the process of going through the house and we came across this. Apparently his father met Fuzzy back in the early 80's and they became friends through their...
  14. JohnBoyNC

Golf ball hunters

I'm sure I'm not the only one who periodically goes on the hunt for lost balls. Whether you just pop in the woods while waiting for your buddy to hit or if you sustain your entire habit of this great game, share your anecdotes, your highlights or your terrifying moments with the rest of us. I...
  15. JohnBoyNC

Practice rounds

I've deemed my late afternoon Sunday rounds as my practice session. I have been walking 9 holes as a single and start out on the practicing on the putting green which give me a good view of the first tee and I'll wait until the front nine is clear and it looks like I won't have anyone behind me...
  16. JohnBoyNC

Calling all Carolinians

I'm fairly new to THP and wanted to socialize a bit with my fellow Carolinians. So, I'll gauge some interest in a NC/SC rendezvous at what I think is a gem of a course that is fairly centrally located for us in NC just outside Asheboro........Tot Hill Farm. This Michael Strantz design course is...
  17. JohnBoyNC

Could you buy it?

Hypothetical golf related question. So, you've decided to move to the country club of your dreams. You and the wife have been looking at houses for months and have it narrowed down to two houses. Your second choice would do, but its not exactly what you want. It's definitely not your wife's...
  18. JohnBoyNC

Putter extension

Any issues with putting an extension on a seemore putter? About 2 1/2"? Metal or plastic? Just epoxy?
  19. JohnBoyNC

Different grips on different clubs?

The new Lamkin wrap thread got me thinking because of my response. The past few years whenever I have gotten any new woods the first thing I do is replace the grip with GP Tour Wrap. I've tried them on some wedges but didn't really care for them. Not really sure why, perhaps the soft feel of the...
  20. JohnBoyNC

What are you giving up to carry more than two woods?

Getting my bag all sorted out after getting new irons 5-GW. First off was to fill in the high irons with a 3 and 4h. Second, was finally giving up the goose on the 60° LW. My GW is a 51°, so I thought about going 54°/58°, but I really need something in the 225yd range to fill in between my 3h...
Back