Search results for query: *

1. Ajc6412

Rules/scoring question

This morning while playing an early pre masters round with my brother we came to a par 4 where I was hitting my 3rd shot out of the a bunker about 50 yards out. I hit my shot on the green bounced and spun at the pin. It hit the pin and was on the outside of the hole. When we walked up we saw the...
  2. Ajc6412

On course golf game

I'm planning a golf getaway with three other friends, we will play 3 rounds and I was wondering what would be a fun side game for 4 players where we have a player who shoots low 2 that shoot mid and the last shoots high score. I know of some games where we can use net scores with the handicap...
  3. Ajc6412

Taylor made rbz pro driver

I got me one at dicks during Black Friday because of the incredible deal they had going on, I was able to swing it and enjoyed but when I tried looking up reviews online of the club but couldn't find anything on the club. To the people that own one what is your opinion on the club.
  4. Ajc6412

What are routines(if any) you do at the turn.

When I make the turn I like to grab a soft drink and a snickers bar. I like to keep it short and simple at the turn a lil sugar boost for the final nine and don't spend to much time between the front and back. Not that I'm against spending more time at the turn and I will if it's a more friendly...
Back