Search results for query: *

1. Haggis

Get Lessons

At the risk of being redundant with many a post, if you are struggling with your swing go get a 3 pack or so of lessons from a trained pro. Golf is just breaking here in Iowa with Spring. I played 1 round and had gone to the range 3 times. Swing was all kinds of funky. Started thinking about...
  2. Haggis

Pure Grips - Big Dog Putter Grip

I see that Pure Grips has released these new putter grips that I would assume are meant to compete with Superstroke and other oversized grips. I need to order one because monkeying with putter grip size is always interesting and I already have the regular and midsize versions that Pure sells on...
  3. Haggis

Callaway X Hot Golf Shoes

I searched and didn't see a thread on these. I was curious if anybody has tried these, how they fit size-wise, comfort, etc. and general thoughts. Thanks.
  4. Haggis

"Special Run" Seemore Putter Covers

I see at the Seemore site that they are releasing a series of limited putter covers to honor their heritage in Nashville. Here is the first of their releases. Magnetic closure that will fit blades and the small mallets. $40. Here's a pic. I like it, especially since I'm into music, love...
  5. Haggis

Tiger Post-Round 2 Interview

Let me preface this by saying I'm not a Tiger fan. While I marvel at his talents, I also marvel at his ego. I believe he is selfish and a prima donna. I thought he was completely classless in yesterday's interview after his round. The first question he was asked was whether he had seen the...
  6. Haggis

Tiger, Phil, and Bubba paired up for US Open

I just saw that the USGA has put those guys in the same group for the first two days of the US Open. At the opposite end of the draw will be McIlroy, Westwood, and Westwood in the same group. Those are some seriously interesting pairings. Won't be seeing much of any of the other golfers the...
  7. Haggis

Pure Grips Are Now Available in White

Pure Grips is now offering white grips with black accents in the Pure Pro and the Pure Soft Wrap types. The Pure Pro is like the Tour Velvet and the Pure Soft Wrap is akin to the Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G (with more tackiness in humid or wet conditions and no slippage). According to Michael...
  8. Haggis

FS: Taylormade R11 Driver 10.5 Reg. with Fujikura Blur 60

For sale is an R11 that I bought new from an authorized dealer in town. Photos show that it's in great shape. Regular flex stock Blur shaft cut to 45". White Golf Pride grip was added after I bought it. Includes the headcover that I've never used, the wrench, and the manual. $275 by Paypal...
  9. Haggis

Tour Links Training Aid Bargain Price I Stumbled Upon

I've been snooping around reading all the reviews here and at other websites regarding an indoor putting green to try to groove my stroke for spring. I wasn't too interested in breaks and multiple holes, etc. as my goal is to find out on a level surface if I'm aiming correctly and repeating my...
Back