Search results for query: *

1. PinHunter

Ndmc vs z-grip

anyone compare the 2? Used ndmc for a while. Like them but always up to try something different. Have golf pride bct cords on now and don't mind them actually but they will need replacing soon. Opinions?
  2. PinHunter

FS: Canada Only 4-PW 716 tmb iron set!

Canadians we cannot get this full set in Canada. Well I have a set! 4-PW kbs ctaper S+ 1 degree up 1 degree weak lofts tour velvet grips look like new! $1400cad shipped in Canada
  3. PinHunter

Confidence in smaller heads? How?

I see all this talk about when someone sees a smaller club head down by the ball it inspires confidence compared to a bigger GI club head. how is this possible? A bigger club head down by the ball should scream "I can't miss!!" Maybe someone can explain this to me ..
  4. PinHunter

ping tour 65x vs GD ad-di 7x ?

Have both shafts, both the same length in my G30 and I seem to hook the AD-DI when I never seem to hook anything. Love the feel and the trajectory of the Ad-di but can't seem to keep it from hooking. Are the 2 shafts that different other then weight?
  5. PinHunter

To stiff = more spin and height and short?

Ok I have s55's with CFS xstiff shafts. Hit my buddy's x2hot irons with Px 6.0 xp95 shafts. Why would I hit these lower, and more penetrating then the xstiff CFS? The shots felt effortless and loved the flight. my driver SS is 117-120 mph. My iron swing is steeper and I take a good divot...
  6. PinHunter

S55 and ctapers?

I am thinking about shafting up my s55 with x stiff ctapers. Playing the Cfs in x flex and just hit moon balls and can't stop hitting them right. If there is any wind I am screwed and cannot keep the ball down. I played the ctaper S+ in some MP4 and they were nice. Looking for a lower...
  7. PinHunter

Iron shaft help - ssx1 c-taper x vs tour v x

I want to put some new shafts in my s55's. Currently have the CFS x stiff and they fly really high and spin to much. I have lost about a club length in distance. My usual 6 iron distance is 200 yards. In the past I have played x100's, ctaper s and s+ and the kbs tour v S and Kbs tour x and s...
  8. PinHunter

Nike VR pro Combo CB

Who uses these? How have you liked them so far? My list of irons over the last couple years is as follows; Adams CB2 Scratch SB-1 712 AP2 Callaway Apex Pro 712 MB 714 AP2 Mizuno Mp4 Then back to 712 ap2... I just picked up a set of like new Nike VR pro combo CB's and let me say these are...
  9. PinHunter

WTB ; Apex pro's

WTB apex pro iron set 4-PW (stiff or Xstiff shafts) Shipped to Canada. Thanks
  10. PinHunter

Shaft length mp4

Ok so I traded for a set of mizuno mp4 irons with ctaper S+ shafts and the guy that had them before was. 6'3" so the 5 iron plays at 38.25". With mizunos "standard" length being 37.75" this puts them at 1/2" over standard. if I cut them down 1/2" how much am I going to Alter the SW? They do...
  11. PinHunter

Anyone else playing mizuno mp4's?

Anyone else Playjng these beauties? How are you liking them?
  12. PinHunter

Phil design course coming to Calgary Alberta!

Just announced today that Phil mickleson is designing a course here in Calgary slated to start in the fall. The goal is to design a course to hold the Canadian open in 2020. It said on the news that the course length to be 8000 yards on the card. With the elevAtion here it would probbaly play...
  13. PinHunter

Will SC golo weights fit a notchback?

Wondering if I could use my 20g weights from my golo and put them in my new notchback? will they fit?
  14. PinHunter

Popping the "under par" cherry

I am a 3 handicap (2.1 index) and am stuck there. I have been at a 2 once this year and then back to a 3. The thing is that I have never shot under par. I have shot even lots but never been able to get under. Everyone tells me that once I do it it will come easier and easier. But man I just...
  15. PinHunter

Left hand low putting grip question

For those of you that putt lhl. Which hand is your "power" Han throughout the stoke and which one is more like a guide? i find that if I try to use my right hand to power the putt I push a lot of putts. Using my left Hand I seem to have a better tempo.
  16. PinHunter

New Scotty. Delmar vs Golo select

Sold my Monterey and getting a new flagstick tomorrow. Went to golf town and rolled a few. I like last years delmar Cali and the Golo select and the new fastback. I play on very fast greens with lots of slope. I have a striaght aight back and straight through stroke. And i also putt left...
  17. PinHunter

Quick re gripping question

If I just cut off old grips then reuse the tape that is already on there does it have enough stickiness left to it to work usually? I don't feel like scraping off tape...
  18. PinHunter

Tried to love the apex pros....but....

Back to titleist 712mbs.. I could not not get the distance dialled in with the apex pros... Would hit an 8 iron 170 then the next swing I would hit it the same right on the screws and it would fly 15yards farther. The next hit the same would fly 155...my iron game is strong and I am a 3 hcp...
  19. PinHunter

913 fd Weakening loft = closed face?

If I change the loft on my 913fd from 15* to 16.5* does it close the face?
  20. PinHunter

Getting "shafted" by callaway and golftown?

Ok, so, when I ordered my apex pros from golf town in canada I wanted to get c-tapers. But when I was told there was an upcharge I decided to go with the stock tour v. Then I get on here and see that everyone is getting c-tapers at no upcharge. So I ask golf town about it and they have no idea...
Back