Search results for query: *

1. bajapalm

Driver expected "life"

Do drivers lose their pop? I don't think age is as big a factor as # of swings on one? Or they stay good? I searched here and didn't see anything specific. Maybe I just need an excuse?? I love my driver and don't have any problems except that quest to outdrive my buddies more. My current is 6...
  2. bajapalm

2023 Sun Mountain Sync Bag

Just ordered one of these. Will post pictures and review once I get it next week. I walk with my ClicGear almost all the time so that was my focus. My old bag is also a Sync but about 6 years old and everything is just worn out but it has lasted a long time and many, many rounds.
  3. bajapalm

Looking for similar Project X shaft

Shaft advice? I am looking for a new Callaway UW 17 - b I have now the Project X 5.5 - 58 gr shaft on my 3,4,& 5 CW hybrids and REALLY like them I think the UW can come with the 5.5 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 Graphite Would a 70 be feel weird or act differently? and can I even get a...
  4. bajapalm

Callaway shaft advice?

I'm looking to add a new Cally 17 uw to my bag I currently play 3 hybrids and no fairway woods I am trying to match as best I can with my hybrids so it will feel similar My current are the Project X 5.5 regular - they are also stamped 58g , 4.9 degree, and 5.5 not sire what 4.9 means? My guess...
  5. bajapalm

Push Carts on the Green?

What say the PC Mafia? My wheels/cart don't even make an impression on the green so if I can save time and cut a corner away from the flag I do it, but it seems like no one else will let the wheels touch the green. I saw something about Australia where they just cut straight across and didn't...
  6. bajapalm

Sun Mountain 2022 Sync w/pushcart

I'm looking for a new bag to replace my older sync bag I use a Clicgear 3 most of the time My main issues are headcovers! With the driver/3H,4H, 5H and possibly adding back in a 3W or 17UW - I got a few headcovers! I put them across the top and wedges on the bottom I'm eyeballing the sync...
  7. bajapalm

Changing spikes tips?

I just spent 15 minutes trying to get one spike out. Starting with my spike removal tool. It ripped out the holes without doing anything, on to Needle nose, channel locks, pliers then dikes to cut it up!! Holy moly! Any tips before I try any more?? TIA Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. bajapalm

Replace cart bungees?

I have the Clicgear 3.5 - my bungees are on their last leg. Cant find replacements on the site. Has anyone replaced theirs?
  9. bajapalm

Cigar Magazine showed up?

Suddenly I am getting Cigar Magazine at my home. Or Cigar Afficianado or something like that. I don't smoke, no idea why I keep getting it. (goes straight to recycling) My thought are it has to do with using my CC at golf courses. Anyone else??
  10. bajapalm

Diamana 'ilima 60 x5ct flex - S what is 5ct??

I'm trying to do a bit of research on my driver which has this shaft I game a Titelist 910 D2 - Just pondering an upgrade. I know it's stiff, 60 grams, mid launch, good for a smooth transition swing, but nowhere do I see what the "5ct" stands for. Anyone? I still love this driver so I don't...
  11. bajapalm

3 wood shaft - too soft??

I recently replaced my Taylormade R7 - 3 wood and 3 hybrid with new Callaway XR 3w and 4hybrid. I used to have all stiff in my woods but got these with the project sd regular. (My driver is still stiff ss about 94) The 4 hybrid is money but the 3 wood seems to want to fade and tail off at the...
  12. bajapalm

Lamkin - Crossline mid-size

Got new clubs today! Callaway Apex Pro's I do have a question about the Lamkin grips that came with them. These are the stock Lamkin Crossline with the grey butt. I ordered MIDSIZE but these do not indicate midsize anywhere and feel small. Can anyone help me determine if these are too small? No...
  13. bajapalm

Poop Ball

Uphill blind approach shot. when i got to the green my ball was just short but had landed in a pile of dog poop. everyone is laughing and taking pix, we were gambling so i asked for a ruling. everyone said "drop another, no penalty!" thanks guys. [/URL][/IMG]
  14. bajapalm

Watch my front foot! help

I can see my front foot moving as I start the club back down. I know this isn't good but I don't know how to stop it. Any help on that or my swing in general appreciated! FYI my left ankle has a damaged tendon (perineal- its on outside below ankle) so rotational movement is painful. Should I...
  15. bajapalm

Cornettasgolf.com ??

Anyone gone to one of these? I see he is going to be here in San Diego and remember this ad in the paper before but don't know anyone who has given it a shot. I saw his web site and it seemed ok - $7 each if two go or is it just a big sales pitch? [/IMG]
  16. bajapalm

My Fitting, my numbers, my confusion...

Everyone here convinced me to get my first ever fitting. I was super excited and selected to start with the driver. I currently play an R7 draw with a stiff shaft that I picked off the shelf as part of my first ever non hand me down set. I am now playing multiple times per week for the first...
  17. bajapalm

My first fitting - any tips?

As you can tell I am super excited about doing my first ever fitting. me >>> :banana: I have scheduled an appt. to do the driver only at this time. I am just wondering (from those of you with experience) if anyone has any tips for me? I have been working on my driver at...
  18. bajapalm

Paul Wilson

Anyone else checked out any of his videos on Youtube?? I watched almost all of them and am now trying it all out as his instruction is very thorough. Just wondering if anyone else has any thoughts on him and or his "Iron Byron" technique. If you watch him swing slowly and generate good clubhead...
  19. bajapalm

Golfmart vs Golfsmith

I am dying to get fit for a new driver. Golfsmith does a fitting for $50 but takes the amount off of any purchase so I was figuring why not? My best golf buddy thinks I should instead go to golfmart because of the 90 day return policy. I don't think I am the kind to return something if it is...
  20. bajapalm

Zach Johnson's Seemore

I thought I saw some lead tape on the back of Zach's FGP Anyone know if he does this or any other details??
Back