Search results for query: *

1. PiratePenguin

Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons Review

Age / Skill Level I'm 44 and currently an 18.4 handicap. Started lessons with a new coach in late Nov 23, and have been making major swing changes. Old swing and new swing still fighitng each other. I'll have stretches where I'm +1 for 6 holes and stretches where I'm +6 on 1 hole. What's This...
  2. PiratePenguin

The Official 2024 NFL Thread

"Traits" guy with a major injury in the last year or two. Trent Baalke: Don't like the Maason Smith pick in R2. Think he'd have been there in the 3rd and could have gotten a better corner in the 2nd. Any thoughts on him @JDax? Seems like a good kid, but no production for such a physical...
  3. PiratePenguin

Post A Golf Photo

Eagle Harbor, near Jacksonville, FL
  4. PiratePenguin

It's the Gethering for me in '23!

AFAIK I can do Oct 4-6. Need to get back to Kinderlou. Been too long.
  5. PiratePenguin

2024 Wilson Staff Model Golf Balls

Played them in a scramble today. So perfect for me off the driver I can’t believe it. Just long and the right amount of spin. Good everywhere else, too, but they are really just perfect for my driver and swing.
  6. PiratePenguin

TESTERS Congrats! You are Testing Wilson Dynapower Forged

Oh dip. Thanks for the opportunity. Looking forward to it. Looks like the local PGA SS is an Fit Ai location, I'll run up this weekend to see what recommendation comes out of it. Interested to try that out, too. Two birds, one stone. They'll go nicely with the 3 doz Wilson Staff Model balls I...
  7. PiratePenguin

Happy enough with the Jags taking Thomas. Young, lots of upside, doesn't have to be a #1 right away in Pederson's offense, but gives them a big guy and speed they don't have now so Trevor can hopefully throw more deep balls. If they can maybe move up and get Kool-Aid or another press man...
  8. PiratePenguin

Good for Verse. He’s a good one.
  9. PiratePenguin

Minshew gonna get Bowers on a ton of 13 yard bombs.
  10. PiratePenguin

11. PiratePenguin

Wow Falcons. Wow.
  12. PiratePenguin

My head says Jags need to stay and hope for Arnold. My heart says eff them picks go get Nabors for Trevor.
  13. PiratePenguin

2024 Wilson Staff Model Golf Balls

Luckily I suck and live in Florida with water everywhere. I rarely need a ball to last more than 9-18 holes at best lol I ordered my B2G1 from PGA SS two days ago and got my delivery today. Hit some 7 irons with CT and the WSM and the Wilson was a good 1-3 mph faster on the sim.
  14. PiratePenguin

Garage Simulator Crew

Let us know. I just got my fricken Softy in December.
  15. PiratePenguin

The GHIN Soft Cap

Update needed:
  16. PiratePenguin

The Stack System

Luckily mine is in the converted bedroom down the hall. Home gym ftw. (y)
  17. PiratePenguin

The Official Banter Away Thread

I think about that every time I pay with my Delta Skymiles AMEX. Wish they had a non-AMEX option. But I also feel like vendors should factor CC fees into cost of business and roll that into base pricing, not charge a separate fee on top.
  18. PiratePenguin

The Official Banter Away Thread

Back